C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Found out where C7 lites went

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2013, 04:43 PM
HANNY
Safety Car

Received 156 Likes on 105 Posts
Default Found out where C7 lites went

long time since I posted here but after driving today I think if found out where the C7 rear round lites went and just have to share (hope this hasn't been discussed before),,,,, ON THE CHEVY COBALT.......
on a positive note I spoke with a good friend at a chevy shop in Kansas city and he said he thot in the pictures the rear Camaro like lites looked bad to him as well "BUT" in person they set the rear end look off,,, he also said the most negative thing about the C7 as he see's it is the "LACK" of leg room stating the firewall has been moved back limiting leg room. I'm only 5-11" but like the seat all the way back and down so not sure I will like the C7 for that but will see in speptember for a test drive. Regards, Paul
Old 07-25-2013, 05:29 PM
michaelinmech
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by HANNY
he also said the most negative thing about the C7 as he see's it is the "LACK" of leg room stating the firewall has been moved back limiting leg room. I'm only 5-11" but like the seat all the way back and down so not sure I will like the C7 for that but will see in speptember for a test drive. Regards, Paul

^ In a Post in the C7 section, one member who was at a function with new C7's available to sit in, said "no problem' with leg room, or head room, and he is 6'6" and 260lbs.

Another thread reports the C7's interior dimensions for the driver's, head, shoulder, hip and leg room is nearly identical to the C6.

Old 07-25-2013, 07:11 PM
HANNY
Safety Car

Received 156 Likes on 105 Posts

Originally Posted by michaelinmech
^ In a Post in the C7 section, one member who was at a function with new C7's available to sit in, said "no problem' with leg room, or head room, and he is 6'6" and 260lbs.

Another thread reports the C7's interior dimensions for the driver's, head, shoulder, hip and leg room is nearly identical to the C6.

great points there,,,,he could be correct for his liking, the interior width is less then the C6 and the firewall is back farther PER the manufactures numbers tho,,, maybe it wont be as bad as I think. (insert fingers crossed here) pAuL

Get notified of new replies

To Found out where C7 lites went

Quick Reply: Found out where C7 lites went