C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Some GMPP Reminders

Old 08-12-2013, 11:04 AM
0CeYaBye
Former Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Some GMPP Reminders

Just a few things to go over with everyone again on GMPP warranties.
I can not sell GMPP's any more in the states of Alaska, California, Florida, Idaho, Kentucky, Maryland, Oregon and Washington. There are numerous other states that have State Specific requirements for me to meet so when you receive my letter you will have things to sign and return to me.

When requesting a quote from me from now on please provide me with the VIN, Exact current miles and the state your car is registered in. I have spoken with numerous other F & I people in GM dealerships that I have grown to know over the years and they have dropped GMPP completely due to this new way of them doing business due to states now requiring it be listed as an insurance product so thus you must have a license to sell insurance in that state to be able to sell GMPP's. Many dealers are taking on different plans and we have just done the same but have not officially gotten our dealer number from them so more info will follow when I am officially able to offer these plans. I will be able to offer these as an upgrade to your current GM factory 36/36 as long as you are under the 36/36 yet.

I would just like to thank the thousands of great customers who have over the years purchased their GMPP's from me and given me such high accolades, I truly do appreciate it. These new plans hopefully will have no restrictions in selling in any state but that is still to be discussed.

AGAIN THANKS FOR YOUR BUSINESS IN THE PAST

Dennis Fichtner
dfichtner@fichtnerchevrolet.com
406-628-4618, Ext 105

For those of you that can still buy from me please remember that October 1st prices change so get your plans bought in September!!!!
Old 08-13-2013, 02:45 PM
firemanbob
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just purchased my 2011 Ebony Black Coupe....(my C5 is for sale on the C5 side). After very highly recommended by my fellow Forum members, I just got off the phone with Dennis at Dennis Fichtner at (dfichtner@fichtnerchevrolet.com) and purchased my extended GMPP warranty for my 2011 Coupe. I purchased the 84/70000 warranty. Looks like many care free years of driving for me. A great guy to talk to, knowledge beyond expectations, and best of all what a great deal from a great forum supporter.......from a newbie.......HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Say...how do I change my forum picture to my new car ????

Last edited by firemanbob; 08-13-2013 at 02:50 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Some GMPP Reminders