C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Diablo sport intune and lew

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2013, 10:01 AM
graveyard
Racer

Received 30 Likes on 12 Posts

Default Diablo sport intune and lew

Hey guys just wanted to tell you what i good job lew does at a custom tune for your car.He was always there and answered every question i had and had my tune back for me within less than 24 hours.
The car has a cai,exhaust and now a custom tune and you would not belive the difference in how it pulls now,i am very satisfied with lew and the intune i 1000 it is worth ever penny and i would do it again.
For you guys that dont want to do a lot to your car just give it the most it can have and still keep it mostly stock you want be disappointed in any way you can tell a big difference,especially if you have a A-6 transmission it really wakes it up.
No it is not like supercharging or anything like that but for a real good gain over just a stock factory tune lew will make a beliver out of ya and he is a really nice guy to deal with,he knows what he is doing.
Also you can go back to the orginal tune anytime you want or you can go in and adjust paremeters yourself (i dont do it) and i like being able to do that.
Hats off to the diablo intune and lew
Old 08-16-2013, 10:26 AM
Michael Szymanski
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 08-16-2013, 11:01 AM
Kvothe
Melting Slicks

Received 45 Likes on 39 Posts

I knew you'd love it. Lew is a great guy to work with.

Get notified of new replies

To Diablo sport intune and lew

Quick Reply: Diablo sport intune and lew