C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Exhaust experts needed for advice!

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2013, 11:32 PM
alaahnx
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Exhaust experts needed for advice!

Got a new 2012 GS with every possible option except for the NPP! Would like to add a dual mode system.

have some questions that I would appreciate answering..

Is there such a "plug and play" mufflers or i have to do cutting and welding if i am replacing the standard mufflers?

Any one knows of a "wider" sound range for an after market system compared to the factory NPP? I.e. a quieter (or as quite) closed mode and louder open mode.. Guess the BB fusion is way louder on both ends? Does any one knows of a "one mode system/ or no valves system" that has as quite INTERIOR sound on low RPMs as the stock?

Any links to compare the sounds/ loudness of standard vs npp vs aftermarket exhausts? Sound/ videos/ or even db charts?

Any one knows of a place can install the mufflers and the controller ( thinking sunset orange creations) in Chicago area? Any info about how long it takes or how much it costs?

Thanks much for the input in advance,
Al.
Old 08-21-2013, 12:22 AM
SunsetOrangeCreations
Melting Slicks

Location: Exhaust Commander Wireless Bi-Mode Exhaust Controllers, Innovative and advanced technology! --- Check out our website @ www.sunsetorangecreations.com
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13

Plug and play NPP mufflers for your car would be 2009-2013 NPP mufflers from a standard coupe, convertible or grandsport coupe or convertible. The Z06 and ZR1 mufflers will require some cutting and or fabrication to connect o your mid pipe.
Old 08-21-2013, 12:29 AM
alaahnx
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanx Ben..

Will be contacting u soon to get the controller once i get the mufflers and get to know who is doing my exhaust in Chicago..

Get notified of new replies

To Exhaust experts needed for advice!

Quick Reply: Exhaust experts needed for advice!