C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Race Ramps

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2013, 06:52 PM
barduch
Drifting

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Race Ramps

Just a head's up on the Race Ramps web site. After 3 and 1/2 years of lugging around my heavy homemade wooden ramps I finally popped for some nice light race ramps for both my 4 post and my car trailer. On the race ramps web site there is an option to go to a page with "slightly used" items. I found both sets of ramps there at about 40% off the new retail prices listed on their site. I figured that new ones would be "used" after the first time I used them so I went for the "slightly used" deals. What I received were beautiful brand new ramps. So, if you are considering Race Ramps, it's probably worth clicking the link on the right side of their home page to check out the "slightly used" deals that they offer. Perhaps they are simply overstock items but they had exactly what I was looking for. The quality is superb and the standard shipping got them here to Minnesota in just 2 days.
Old 09-20-2013, 09:26 PM
Rustysocket
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

which ones did you get?
Old 09-21-2013, 07:16 AM
mcandrew67
Race Director

Received 1,013 Likes on 599 Posts
2016 Corvette of Year
2015 C6 of Year Finalist

Love mine, and wouldn't be without them. They have paid for themselves with work I have done. So light, I just pick them up and hang on garage wall.
They also fit in the trunk if you do a track day.
Old 09-21-2013, 08:11 AM
barduch
Drifting

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Rustysocket
which ones did you get?
Got the TR-7 for the trailer and the Rack-5 for the 4 post. And, just yesterday ordered the Flatstoppers for the long Minnesota winter. The "Slightly Used" section is much like going to "Nordstrom Rack", no pun intended. Saved $131 on the TR-7, $97 on the Rack-5, and $90 on the Flatstoppers (sounding a lot like my wife explaining just how much money she saved after a marathon shopping spree). And they are indeed feather light yet plenty strong for the corvette.
Old 09-21-2013, 10:06 AM
0Fred@ReverseLogic
Former Vendor

Received 53 Likes on 45 Posts
Default LTP Race Ramps

It's a good idea to check the availability of LTP ramps at the Race Ramps website before making a purchase. There is only a very limited supply of slightly used or slightly damage ramps, so don't expect to find every ramp model you may want to purchase. Also, LTP ramps are not eligible for whatever Race Ramps rebate promotion that may be in effect at the time of purchase.

The LTP prices are very good compared to the Race Ramps MSRP. But the standard pricing from many resellers, plus reseller promotions, and factory rebates also result in much lower prices than MSRP.

The MSRP on the RR-TR-7 ramps at the Race Ramps website is $373 plus about $40 in shipping. The net price for this same ramp at Reverse Logic is $293.60 after our standard 5% discount, additional 10% coupon code discount on $200 orders, $25 factory rebate and free shipping. So if you can't find the ramp your looking for in the clearance section at the Race Ramps website, check out our everyday low prices on the complete product line up at Reverse Logic.

Here's the link to the shopping cart page for the RR-TR-7 ramps.

http://www.reverselogic.us/shop.html...00&id=21231582

Reverse Logic also offers over ten additional service ramps and trailer ramps which have a more shallow incline than the standard Race Ramps models. We offer service ramps with an initial slope of as low as 3.5 degrees and trailer ramps with an initial incline of less than 2 degrees. You won't find any of the custom Reverse Logic Race Ramps models on the factory LTP page. However, Reverse Logic does from time to time offer LTP clearance sales on the custom model numbers.

Last edited by Fred@ReverseLogic; 09-21-2013 at 11:41 AM.
Old 09-21-2013, 11:36 AM
Tom45
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I bought my 72 " two piece race ramps about a year ago. They work really well on my 2012 GS and my other cars.

Get notified of new replies

To Race Ramps

Quick Reply: Race Ramps