C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

David Leonard and the guys at Speedsouth in Birmingham Al

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2013, 08:43 AM
1FUNC5
Le Mans Master

Received 49 Likes on 46 Posts

Default David Leonard and the guys at Speedsouth in Birmingham Al

Guys,
This place is one class act for sure. I have known David Leonard for a good number of years. He is probably the best c5/c6 mechanic I know! I recently had my NPP's pulled off and a set of corsa sports installed. Then earlier this week went back and had my x-pipe switched to corsa as my car is a late model with the extra set of cats. Their labor rates are good and he will only charge you for the actual time used and not what the book calls for or what they feel it will take. Extreme care was taken with "her" and any of you that know me I don't let ANYONE touch my car. I have no reservations whatsoever in letting him do anything to my GS. I even stood back there and shot the bull with him while he and his son Brian did the work. These guys can do it all.... exhaust, suspension, bolt on, forced induction, any internal motor work, race prep, dyno tuning, etc... You name it they can do it! Please if you are anywhere close to Birmingham don't hesitate to give David or Jim a call. You might be pleasantly surprised.
Thanks guys... Great Job!!!!!!
Steven Pope

Last edited by 1FUNC5; 09-28-2013 at 03:11 PM.
Old 09-28-2013, 10:09 AM
JKbride
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 58 Likes on 11 Posts
W. GA Events Coordinator
St. Jude Donor '12-'13-'14-'15

Looks great!

Quick Reply: David Leonard and the guys at Speedsouth in Birmingham Al