C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Make Sense....?

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2013, 03:14 PM
vforrest
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Make Sense....?

After reading for several months now on CF it seems there are plenty of opinions I agree with in the appearance of the C5 vs. C6 that I am amazed didn't get put together by the designers. Doesn't seem that they are listening close enough to there loyal followers about what is better and what they like. Seems like the designers of the C7 felt like it was time for some out of the box thinking vs. just giving them what they want.

Front end: C6...I'm not a pop up lights fan among other things there.

Overall length: C6

Overall width: C6

Mid section & back (includes rear window and trunk): C5...by a lot in my book...don't need that long glass lid!

A$$ end: C6

Cockpit: C6...just better material. They got that right in the C7...Love the new materials and layout and technology...always lean that direction.

Tires: I'm neutral...18" & 19"....19" & 20"...don't need them any wider.

What say you?
Old 12-04-2013, 03:27 PM
C6ROLLER
Melting Slicks

Received 37 Likes on 26 Posts

I like the longer deck lid on the C6, I like everything on the C6 better then the C5...although I think the C5 is a great car....as far as the designers listening to what the loyal followers want I don't think that was their priority....GM wants to attract a new, younger clientele....not satisfy the 50+ year old average vette owner they have now....that's just how I see it...

Quick Reply: Make Sense....?