C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C6 Power Seat Problem

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2014, 09:13 PM
ddp99
Cruising
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default C6 Power Seat Problem

I have a 2007 base coupe. All of the functions on the passenger power seat works fine (up/down - front/back - lumbar - side bolsters). On the driver side the up/down and front-back works fine but the lumber and side bolsters don't work. I can't hear motors or feel anything moving when I operate the switches. Any suggestions before I pull the seat to inspect the wires and switches? Thanks.
Old 01-19-2014, 09:19 PM
Bill Dearborn
Tech Contributor

Received 8,928 Likes on 5,333 Posts

Do your driver side seat heaters work? If not Check the driver side seat heater fuse (20 amp fuse in the I/P fuse panel). The lumbar support picks up its power from the heated seat fuse.

Bill
Old 01-21-2014, 05:04 PM
ddp99
Cruising
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by Bill Dearborn
Do your driver side seat heaters work? If not Check the driver side seat heater fuse (20 amp fuse in the I/P fuse panel). The lumbar support picks up its power from the heated seat fuse.

Bill
Bill,
Thanks for the reply. I don't have heated seats but I checked the panel and I do have a heated seat fuse. I checked the fuse and it's OK. I'll dig up a schematic and see what I can find.
David.
Old 02-02-2014, 02:46 AM
Denny79
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ddp99
Bill,
Thanks for the reply. I don't have heated seats but I checked the panel and I do have a heated seat fuse. I checked the fuse and it's OK. I'll dig up a schematic and see what I can find.
David.
Have you been able to find out what is wrong? I also have an issue with the power seats (only moves forward and back but other functions do not work).
Old 02-02-2014, 09:49 AM
ddp99
Cruising
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by fly_low
Have you been able to find out what is wrong? I also have an issue with the power seats (only moves forward and back but other functions do not work).
I just rec'd the GM service manuals this week and I won't get to look at it for 2-3 weeks. I'll post as soon as I get to do more troubleshooting.

Get notified of new replies

To C6 Power Seat Problem

Quick Reply: C6 Power Seat Problem