C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Double D Mods = Excellent Customer Service

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2014, 04:08 PM
grayone
Heel & Toe

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Double D Mods = Excellent Customer Service

I posted this over in the Audio/Electronics section, but am not sure how many people get in there.

I must say that working with Dennis (and Donna) at Double D Mods has been an excellent experience. Dennis took many phone calls from me and answered all my questions. I took my car to his shop and had them install a Kenwood DNX891HD with a rear camera and a Curb Alert. I think I brought them the car from hell because we had several issues with steering wheel controls and rear camera, but Dennis got everything figured out and working. He apologized over and over for the install not going smooth, but really it was no fault of his. He bent over backwards to get everything right and you don't see customer service like this too often anymore. His attention to detail during the install was remarkable. He did the little extra things to make the install truly professional with no shortcuts like some audio shops may do. Anyway I think everyone gets my opinion of Double D Mods and recommend anyone looking at getting an upgraded stereo to contact them.

I also got to see a little bit of the modification process for the C5 bezels for a double din unit and that was interesting. It looks like they keep busy just doing those. Saw some of the leather work that was done on door panels and consoles and those looked very nice too.

Thanks again Dennis for great service!!!
Old 05-09-2014, 05:28 PM
Tonylmiller
Race Director

Received 526 Likes on 343 Posts

It is great to hear stories of good customer service. They would be my first choice if I was going to do a stereo upgrade, or anything else that they do.

It is not easy to build a reputation like they have.
Old 05-09-2014, 05:30 PM
Turbo6TA
Race Director

Received 3,087 Likes on 2,078 Posts
2021 C6 of the Year Finalist - Modified

Double D ..... Excellent !
Old 05-09-2014, 05:41 PM
drich2905
Drifting

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Turbo6TA
Double D ..... Excellent !

Old 05-09-2014, 06:06 PM
AORoads
Team Owner

Received 2,481 Likes on 1,944 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15
"In honor of jpee"

It isn't often, but I have read about them before, too. I think that is a helluva write up on their attention to detail and no shortcuts, as well as making things "look clean." I applaud them!
Old 05-09-2014, 08:46 PM
Kvothe
Melting Slicks

Received 45 Likes on 39 Posts

They are outstanding. Very quick to get back to you when you have questions and helpful. I got my leather items from them and they are awesome quality as well as more reasonably priced than some of the more popular places people mention on here
Old 05-09-2014, 08:52 PM
VET4LES
Team Owner

Received 59 Likes on 48 Posts

Old 05-11-2014, 01:21 AM
mbsigman
Pro

Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by VET4LES
Amen!!

Their advice and customer service is absolutely top notch. I wanted to upgrade only my speakers, and they spent a good chunk of time advising me of the exact package to fit my needs. Shipped and received within a matter of days, and the difference is astounding.

The package is so good I've turned other Vette driver - friends onto this speaker setup from Double D, and they all love it.

Just super people.

Mike

Get notified of new replies

To Double D Mods = Excellent Customer Service

Quick Reply: Double D Mods = Excellent Customer Service