Go Back   Corvette Forum > C6 Corvette, 2005 - 2013 > C6 Corvette General Discussion
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ Vendor Directory
Search
C6 Corvette General Discussion
General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech Sponsored by
PFYC

Welcome to Corvetteforum.com!
Welcome to Corvetteforum.com.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join Corvetteforum.com today!

Corvette Store

C7 Parts & Accessories
C6 Parts & Accessories
C5 Parts & Accessories
C4 Parts & Accessories
C3 Parts & Accessories
C2 Parts & Accessories
C1 Parts & Accessories
Wheels & Tires
Sponsored Ads

Vendor Directory

Old 07-23-2014, 09:53 PM   #1
mbullins22

Default breathless performance

I have to rant a lil. Iv been dealing with corvettemods.com and they seem to be helpful but they buy from breathless performance some. I will never again deal with breathless. I told corvettemods that every time I need anything and price do not go through breathless out of Florida. Parts don't work and every time they just say my c6 has been modified or isn't stock. Bull crap. ... I know for a fact it was stock and even had proof. They just say this so I have to pay 30% restock fee and pay the shipping. After I finally ate the 30% and paid shipping it took them 2 weeks of me bugging them to say it was at the warehouse. They still haven't confirmed it's return to corvettemods but corvettemods helped me out and returned the money to my account and are waiting to be refunded from breathless performance. These guys are terrible. Corvettemods emailed me today asking for my tracking number because they still can't get any authorization from breathless.

Anyone else have problems with breathless performance customer service?

Last edited by mbullins22; 07-23-2014 at 10:21 PM.
mbullins22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 09:20 AM   #2
jimmie jam
CF Senior Member

No "problem" with customer service but with the fact that they wanted $150 to check my alignment I can't afford the customer service there.
jimmie jam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 02:36 PM   #3
AORoads
CF Senior Member

Only way to find out if others have had a problem is to do a thorough search on here using the advanced search methods and key words. I do recall reading some things about them in the distant past, but nothing recent.
AORoads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 02:36 PM

Go Back   Corvette Forum > C6 Corvette, 2005 - 2013 > C6 Corvette General Discussion
Reload this Page breathless performance