C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Radio Trouble

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2014, 09:21 PM
mrdi718
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Radio Trouble

Hope someone can help. I have a 2011 gs with nav. The problem I'm having is while I'm driving with the radio on it suddenly stops playing. It doesn't matter if it's just the radio or it's the XM that's on the radio it will shut off, display auxiliary for a second or two, then will go back on.

Have brought the car 2x to the dealer, and they say there is no error messages for the radio? Any thoughts/ideas?
Old 07-26-2014, 09:24 PM
lar66BB
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 41 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by mrdi718
Hope someone can help. I have a 2011 gs with nav. The problem I'm having is while I'm driving with the radio on it suddenly stops playing. It doesn't matter if it's just the radio or it's the XM that's on the radio it will shut off, display auxiliary for a second or two, then will go back on.

Have brought the car 2x to the dealer, and they say there is no error messages for the radio? Any thoughts/ideas?
I think it is you nav. trying to say something. Like traffic ahead ect. and maybe the nav volume is too low for you to hear it.
Old 07-27-2014, 03:51 PM
ButWhatDoIKnow
Drifting

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Are you hitting a remote on the steering wheel?

I sometimes do this on my Jeep.

Get notified of new replies

To Radio Trouble

Quick Reply: Radio Trouble