C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Does 2011 non bose have VSS at amp?

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2014, 09:30 AM
63Korvette
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Does 2011 non bose have VSS at amp?

I see that Bose cars have the VSS wire at the amp. Does my 2010 non bose have it there also? I have volume control on the radio. XM and Blue tooth. And controls at the steering wheel. Is the VSS only behind instrument panel on my car?

Last edited by 63Korvette; 08-19-2014 at 09:43 AM.
Old 08-19-2014, 10:41 AM
Dano523
Race Director

Received 3,019 Likes on 2,175 Posts

Originally Posted by 63Korvette
I see that Bose cars have the VSS wire at the amp. Does my 2010 non bose have it there also? I have volume control on the radio. XM and Blue tooth. And controls at the steering wheel. Is the VSS only behind instrument panel on my car?
Bose VSS wire plug is at the back of the radio, and in the case of a Bose car without a Nav radio, the Vss connector plug is just taped back on the large radio harness since it not used with the non-nav radio.

On non bose case since they will not have the VSS plug at the back of the radio, you have to tap the VSS wire up line instead (behind the dash the best location to tap).

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/audi...se-w-pics.html
Old 08-19-2014, 01:08 PM
63Korvette
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dano523
Bose VSS wire plug is at the back of the radio, and in the case of a Bose car without a Nav radio, the Vss connector plug is just taped back on the large radio harness since it not used with the non-nav radio.

On non bose case since they will not have the VSS plug at the back of the radio, you have to tap the VSS wire up line instead (behind the dash the best location to tap).

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/audi...se-w-pics.html
OK thanks. And Thanks for link.

Get notified of new replies

To Does 2011 non bose have VSS at amp?

Quick Reply: Does 2011 non bose have VSS at amp?