C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Electric seat not working 13 gs

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2014, 09:39 PM
OSUcowboy87
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Electric seat not working 13 gs

My key remote fell out of my pocket while driving and while searching under and behind the seat I had moved the seat all the way up and back a couple times...finally found it wedged between the seat and console. The problem now is my seat won't operate and it's all the way forward and is dead! I checked the fuse and the wire connectors that I could see and nothing. Is there a separate circuit for the drivers seat? The passenger still works. Is there a connector under there that I should be looking for? I guess I could always unbolt the seat......
Old 08-29-2014, 09:53 PM
Vette_DD
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,276 Likes on 935 Posts
St. Jude Donor '21-'22-'23-'24

Several forum members have had problems with the connectors under the seat. I'd check them first. Wasn't sure whether that was the connections you said you checked or not.
Old 08-29-2014, 10:53 PM
OSUcowboy87
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I fixed it! Decided to pull the seat out and as soon as I got it pulled up and leaned over it started working again. So I checked the connections and all seemed good so vacuumed the carpet then bolted it back down. I guess it will work till next time........

Get notified of new replies

To Electric seat not working 13 gs

Quick Reply: Electric seat not working 13 gs