C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Body Shop in Maryland

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2014, 05:20 PM
Stwigg5
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Body Shop in Maryland

Hey looking for a trusted body shop in the Baltimore Maryland area that does good work but isn't going to rob me like the Chevy Dealership thanks!!
Old 09-03-2014, 07:37 PM
BrutusIII
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I bumped something with the front of my car and needed a front bumper repair. I had the car only 6 months and was sick about it. I called Tony's Corvette in Gaithersburg, and he sends alot of his work across the street from him (cant remember the name) to a bodyshop that does all of his vettes. Tony personally took me over there, introduced me, and got me set up. I was very happy with the work they did (cant tell where the repair was, perfect color match), so I would do it again.
Old 09-03-2014, 08:42 PM
AORoads
Team Owner

Received 2,481 Likes on 1,944 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15
"In honor of jpee"

Gallant's Automotive in Bel Air used to be owned by a paint and body guy but he sold it to Rob Metzger. I'd ask him who they use. He's also a member of the area Corvette club. I'm sure there are others in the Balt. area tho.
Old 09-03-2014, 10:08 PM
owc6
Team Owner

Received 4,186 Likes on 2,679 Posts

I can recommend an excellent one if you are willing to drive to So. MD. Very experienced in Vettes. Three repairs which are undetectable. One of them was major with aluminium frame damage.
Old 09-03-2014, 11:10 PM
csf
Melting Slicks

Received 211 Likes on 130 Posts

Originally Posted by Stwigg5
Hey looking for a trusted body shop in the Baltimore Maryland area that does good work but isn't going to rob me like the Chevy Dealership thanks!!
May not be any cheaper then the Chevy Dealer, but the body shop at Len Stoler Ford is excellent. They sell many brands including Ford, Nissan, Hyundai, Jeep, Porsche, Audi, Lexus and Chevrolet including Corvettes, and fix them all. My family has had many cars repaired there and never been disappointed . . . . but all paid by insurance. Good luck.
Old 09-04-2014, 08:54 AM
97titan
Pro

Received 309 Likes on 89 Posts

I use Jeff's Body Shop on Kent Island. The owner is a Vette owner...he just sold his GS and now has a new C7.

They are also a certified Lexus repair shop so they work on high end cars.
Old 09-05-2014, 03:35 PM
Stwigg5
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks for the responses just looking for a place to replace the plastic on my headlights and paint the bezel
Old 06-18-2018, 09:36 PM
bbvett73
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by owc6
I can recommend an excellent one if you are willing to drive to So. MD. Very experienced in Vettes. Three repairs which are undetectable. One of them was major with aluminium frame damage.
Would like to know who you would recommend in So MD? I need to have paint and body work done as well as some mechanical work. Thanks
Old 06-18-2018, 09:55 PM
owc6
Team Owner

Received 4,186 Likes on 2,679 Posts

Originally Posted by bbvett73
Would like to know who you would recommend in So MD? I need to have paint and body work done as well as some mechanical work. Thanks
The Winegardner Group.

I've had both the shop in Ft. Washington (this over 10 years ago) and the shop in Leonardtown work on my Vettes. The shop in Leonardtown has actually repaired all three of my Vettes and you can't tell (heck, I can't even tell) that there has been work done.

Get notified of new replies

To Body Shop in Maryland

Quick Reply: Body Shop in Maryland