C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

•► ► CoW BOOSTER - THE MOST AMAZING C6 PRODUCT EVER OFFERED - 75% OFF for TODAY ◄ ◄•

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2014, 01:07 AM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Received 243 Likes on 183 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'12-'13-'14

Default •► ► CoW BOOSTER - THE MOST AMAZING C6 PRODUCT EVER OFFERED - 75% OFF for TODAY ◄ ◄•

75% OFF CoW BOOSTER!
TODAY ONLY for
BLACK FRIDAY!

CoW BOOSTER will only cost $50. when you purchase AutoCal / TUNE / & STAT package for Black Friday!

"CoW BOOSTER"
THE MOST AMAZING C6 PRODUCT EVER OFFERED
!GUARANTEED!

ATTENTION C6 CORVETTE OWNERS!

INCREDIBLE THROTTLE RESPONSE IS WITHIN YOUR REACH!

no special mods - no special parts necesary.

CORVETTES OF WESTCHESTER

CoW BOOSTER

ELECTRONIC THROTTLE ENHANCEMENT SYSTEM

You're gonna find out EXACTLY how much power you've been missing...

You're gonna KNOW EXACTLY how EXCITING, FUN, and RESPONSIVE
your C6 CORVETTE can be!

C6 CORVETTE STICK SHIFT & C6 ZO6

C6 CORVETTE AUTOMATIC TRANS

- 100% GUARANTEE -

CoW BOOSTER is GUARANTEED to be the MOST
FUN, EXCITING, and LEAST EXPENSIVE MOD to EVER BE OFFERED
for the 2005 and UP C6 CORVETTE!

For BLACK FRIDAY 2014

Starting Thursday - Saturday.
(YOU MUST CALL NO LATER THAN SATURDAY TO ARRANGE FOR the SPECIAL PRICE)

CoW BOOSTER will only cost $50. when you purchase
AutoCal / TUNE / & STAT package for Black Friday!

AFTER BLACK FRIDAY, the price will be $200.

YOU MUST BRING YOUR VEHICLE OR SHIP YOUR PCM TO Corvettes of Westchester.

You've spent 3 whole years reading the AMAZING REVIEWS...NOW, it's YOUR TURN!

DON'T MISS THIS
AMAZING OPPORTUNITY!

914-332-0049 to secure your order before Saturday.

CHUCK CoW

Last edited by Chuck CoW; 11-27-2014 at 11:54 PM.
Old 11-27-2014, 09:42 AM
lawrencecar1
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

good deal !!!
Old 11-27-2014, 10:37 AM
Pwdr Extreme
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Wow! That's the best $50 you could spend! I had Chuck tune mine at Sema in Vegas a couple weeks ago. Got back home in Montana just in time for the snow to fly so the Vette is parked for the winter. Didn't get much chance to drive for a full review, (just highway home) but I can say driving it around Vegas after the tune was night and day difference. It's incredible how much more responsive the car is! The car always felt "lazy" at anything less than 3/4 throttle. I often thought to myself "is this really 400hp?" as I kept pushing and pushing on the throttle till it would finally wake up. Being used to the responsiveness of 500hp supercharged Mercedes and 600hp turbo diesels, I honestly was disappointed in the Vette. After Chuck tuned it in Vegas I had a permanent grin driving around that night and the next morning, the car feels like I expected it should from the start.

I know the tune for my headers, off-road x-pipe, and Borla exhaust Chuck installed realistically added 30-40hp but the feel and reponsivness of the car feels like MUCH more than that, if I didn't know better I'd swear he switched cars when I wasn't looking, LOL. I'm sure that's because of the Booster.

Bottom line, will the Booster make your car faster in the 1/4mile? No, it will not. Will it make it TONS more fun to drive everyday? Absolutely! And how many of us actually bought their Vettes to simply just enjoy driving it and not race it? I'm guessing the vast majority of us, I know I fit into that category.

Happy Thanksgiving Chuck!
Thanks again!
Jerry
Old 11-27-2014, 11:26 AM
tennblkc6
Melting Slicks

Received 60 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by Chuck CoW
75% OFF CoW BOOSTER!
TODAY ONLY for
BLACK FRIDAY!

"CoW BOOSTER"
THE MOST AMAZING C6 PRODUCT EVER OFFERED
!GUARANTEED!

ATTENTION C6 CORVETTE OWNERS!

INCREDIBLE THROTTLE RESPONSE IS WITHIN YOUR REACH!

no special mods - no special parts necesary.

CORVETTES OF WESTCHESTER

CoW BOOSTER

ELECTRONIC THROTTLE ENHANCEMENT SYSTEM

You're gonna find out EXACTLY how much power you've been missing...

You're gonna KNOW EXACTLY how EXCITING, FUN, and RESPONSIVE
your C6 CORVETTE can be!

C6 CORVETTE STICK SHIFT & C6 ZO6

C6 CORVETTE AUTOMATIC TRANS

- 100% GUARANTEE -

CoW BOOSTER is GUARANTEED to be the MOST
FUN, EXCITING, and LEAST EXPENSIVE MOD to EVER BE OFFERED
for the 2005 and UP C6 CORVETTE!

AVAILABLE for the FIRST TIME EVER at a
SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICE

For BLACK FRIDAY 2014

Starting Thursday - Saturday.
(YOU MUST CALL NO LATER THAN SATURDAY TO ARRANGE FOR the SPECIAL PRICE)

CoW BOOSTER will only cost $50. when you purchase
AutoCal / TUNE / & STAT package for Black Friday!

AFTER BLACK FRIDAY, the price will be $200.

CoW BOOSTER CAN ONLY BE INSTALLED by CHUCK COW IN PERSON.

YOU MUST BRING YOUR VEHICLE OR YOUR PCM TO Corvettes of Westchester

or remove and ship your pcm to us for installation.

NO OTHER VENDOR ON THE FORUM can offer a TUNING PRODUCT AS VALUABLE AS THIS.

You've spent 3 whole years reading the AMAZING REVIEWS...NOW, it's YOUR TURN!

DON'T MISS THIS
AMAZING OPPORTUNITY!

THANK YOU!

Call NOW!

914-332-0049 to secure your order before Saturday.

CHUCK CoW

I'm very interested in having coW BOOSTER installed in my 05 a4. I'm running the diablo sport intune. can you install coWbooster into my pcm and I can still use the intune? if so, how much just to have just the booster installed?
thanks
Old 11-27-2014, 12:40 PM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Default Please call me to discuss.....

Originally Posted by tennblkc6
I'm very interested in having coW BOOSTER installed in my 05 a4. I'm running the diablo sport intune. can you install coWbooster into my pcm and I can still use the intune? if so, how much just to have just the booster installed?
thanks
Please call me to discuss..... While I can do the CoW BOOSTER! with your Intune, I'd be willing to

prove to you that the Intune is NO MATCH for my 2005 A4 package.

If you call me friday I'll make you deal you can't refuse to try my package in person without

giving up your setup just yet. You'll be able compare them side to
side.

Some recent 2005 C6 A4 reviews!
hshelton1245:

I cannot explain what a difference the CoW Booster has made in the performance of my 2005 'Vette! What impressed me was the
personal attention I received when I made my first call and on a Saturday afternoon no less. Now when I punch it and need the
power, I don't get the "pony ride" I used to get with the factory tune. I spoke with Chuck personally several times.
Corvettes of Westchester does what they say they will do! Call them and get the ride of your life.

Bill Shelton
Guitarstar:

My Corvette has had a Chuck Cow performance tune for over 5 years, it ran extremely aggressive and gets great gas mileage. 2 weeks ago the check engine light came on, I thought here we go again " Service Active Handling" which I have had 21 times since new. After 5 minutes this time, she completely shuts down on the Las Vegas 95 freeway in the middle lane during rush hour. Panic sets in as cars are passing me dead in the middle lane at over 75 MPH. I got her to start only able to drive 1 mile, another shut down. I was 7 miles from my Chevrolet Dealer. It took 45 minutes, I got it to the dealer, they checked it in, kept it over night. They call me the next afternoon "Nothing wrong with the BlueJet, our tech drove her 40 miles, no shut downs, no ECM Codes." I'm like WTF!!! I picked her up, driving home within 15 minutes she completely shuts down again on the freeway on a Friday night. I called the dealer, their service dept now was closing and no Corvette techs over the weekend.

So I call Chuck at Corvettes Of Westchester. HELP!!!!! Chuck told me exactly what is was & the GM dealer could not:
"You have a fried ECM, you have a 2005 Automatic, it is known some 2005 ECM's have this condition, that is why GM changed them in 06."
I returned to the dealer the following Monday praying she would not shut down on the way, she got me there. I let her idle for 30 minutes until I got her to stall in a service bay. Sure enough, the dash & D.I.C lit up like a Christmas tree flashing every known possible problem, taking the Oil change from 99% to "Change Oil Now." The GM dealer tech's now saw it for them self. Chuck said he was already programming a replacement GM ECM for me an going to over night it directly to the Chevrolet Dealership Service Dept. It was about 9:pm N.Y. Time, Chuck was on it for me. He said he had my VIN# an was installing every new data upgrade & including his C.O.W. Booster. The ECM arrive's the next day, The dealer installed it, I picked it up 3 days later as the dealer asked to keep it just to make sure it ran without shutting down. Before I picked it up Chuck tell's me " please know this will be a completely different Corvette then you're use to." I told Chuck- "My last tune was excellent, I can not imagine getting any more peak performance." The previous tune was excellent and gave me great performance with tons of torque.

I pick up my Vette- I drive it out of the dealer service dept, The Corvette is now a total Beast! That is the only way to describe this new tune.
It wants to jump off every line at every traffic light with only a feather touch on the accelerator, just as Chuck warned me. There is now absolutely no split second delay on acceleration. I now have Ultra-fast Performance response, far different from my last Chuck Cow tune. Please keep this thread positive. I ask that any negatives..... use another thread as this is my factual experience with the new C.O.W. Booster. I was impressed Chuck helped me late at night his time, providing not only a solution but more performance benefits. Having Chucks performance tune for years with no issues, now the Beast COW Tune- I recommend Powering Up with the C.O.W. Booster! If you are seeking Beast Performance- You will experience increased performance throughout the entire throttle up spectrum. Drive safely.

May The Torque Be With U!
Randy
You won't regret it!
Chuck CoW

Last edited by Chuck CoW; 11-27-2014 at 12:49 PM.
Old 11-27-2014, 05:51 PM
peter pan
Life Time NCM #2196

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,099 Likes on 810 Posts

I have had my Cow Tune and booster for over 2 years and many happy miles and smiles, no regrets
Old 11-28-2014, 10:20 PM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Default THANK YOU C6 SCAN and TUNE!

THANK YOU C6 SCAN and TUNE! - Click here.

You guys are on FIRE tonight!

Keep calling.... I'm here LATE tonight.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Chuck CoW
Old 11-28-2014, 10:54 PM
GM TECH
Racer

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Chuck - Sent you a PM
Old 11-29-2014, 03:35 AM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Default We're all set!

Originally Posted by GM TECH
Chuck - Sent you a PM
We're all set!

Thank you for your order! I'll get working on this right away and in a few short days you'll have a very different vehicle!

Call me any time if you have questions.

Thank you!
Chuck CoW
Old 11-30-2014, 11:51 AM
Scott Marsden
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wish you went located so far away....
Old 11-30-2014, 12:14 PM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Default That's why we have AutoCal!

Originally Posted by Scott Marsden
Wish you went located so far away....
That's why we have AutoCal! I sold two tune packages to people OUTSIDE the US this week....

It don't matter where you are.... I can do it.

Give a call and I'll explain.
914-332-0049
Chuck CoW

Get notified of new replies

To •► ► CoW BOOSTER - THE MOST AMAZING C6 PRODUCT EVER OFFERED - 75% OFF for TODAY ◄ ◄•

Quick Reply: •► ► CoW BOOSTER - THE MOST AMAZING C6 PRODUCT EVER OFFERED - 75% OFF for TODAY ◄ ◄•