C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

MarylandSpeed Black Friday through Cyber Monday - The Sale of all Sales is Here!

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2014, 09:55 PM
0MarylandSpeed
Former Vendor

Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts

Default MarylandSpeed Black Friday through Cyber Monday - The Sale of all Sales is Here!

The eve is upon us however, and after weeks of negotiating with manufacturers, I am proud to unveil what I think is the best Thanksgiving weekend sale we have ever done.

Free shipping on everything over $100? Check.
Minimum 5% of our already low prices on pretty much anything in our store? Check.

Still not enough?

We went to our A-list most popular vendors, and worked even greater discounts of 7%-20% extra! This is over 2000 PT#'s of large price drops on our most popular lines..Kooks, SLP, Cold Air Inductions, Vararam, Aeroforce, StainlessWorks, Mishimoto, Diablo, Monster, Magnaflow, Borla, Corsa, and DBA (to name a few). I am talking deals like Kooks headers at 15% off retail with free coating, and free stage 8 header bolts!

No crap TV's and tablets at half price here...just the best discounts on the best parts. Many of these deals are limited time and will go away pretty fast!

Want a large package of parts? We can work up a great deal for you. Just contact us at the number below!

Bored Thanksgiving day, and want to buy parts? Call us @ 443-730-9428..and if we don't answer, leave a message. We are returning calls.

We also open at 8AM both Black Friday, and Cyber Monday to help you with your holiday purchases!

Click below for all the on our sale!

http://marylandspeed.com/holiday-i-21.html

Old 12-01-2014, 06:39 PM
0MarylandSpeed
Former Vendor

A reminder for everyone!
Old 12-02-2014, 06:04 PM
0MarylandSpeed
Former Vendor

Many of these deals starting to end!

Get notified of new replies

To MarylandSpeed Black Friday through Cyber Monday - The Sale of all Sales is Here!

Quick Reply: MarylandSpeed Black Friday through Cyber Monday - The Sale of all Sales is Here!