C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

AC Delco durastop brake pads

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2014, 01:28 PM
vetter61
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Default AC Delco durastop brake pads

Looking to change the brake pads on my 2011 GS due to excessive brake dust.Car is a driver and not tracked.Tired of constantly cleaning chrome rims. Have read good reviews about the ac delco duralast ceramic pads( stopping ,dust,cost) Do they make a one piece pad to get rid of the individual pallets for my Grand Sport? If so anybody know the part # and the best place to purchase.I know I will get reply's about Hawk and carbotech but I am only interested in Ac Delco duralast ceramics.
Old 12-05-2014, 05:40 PM
Adam@Amp'dAutosport.com
Supporting Vendor

Received 492 Likes on 419 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11,'13

Originally Posted by vetter61
Looking to change the brake pads on my 2011 GS due to excessive brake dust.Car is a driver and not tracked.Tired of constantly cleaning chrome rims. Have read good reviews about the ac delco duralast ceramic pads( stopping ,dust,cost) Do they make a one piece pad to get rid of the individual pallets for my Grand Sport? If so anybody know the part # and the best place to purchase.I know I will get reply's about Hawk and carbotech but I am only interested in Ac Delco duralast ceramics.
Why would you not be interested in an aftermarket pad that performs well beyond what you are looking for?
PH:216-780-8825.
Email: sales@ampdautosport.com
Web Site & Direct ordering http://ampdautosport.com/
All major CC and Pay Pal accepted.
Check out Promo code:z28
Old 12-12-2014, 09:28 PM
Gene Culley
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 160 Likes on 139 Posts

Originally Posted by vetter61
I'm sorry to say GM does not make AC Delco ceramics for the GS or Z06 brakes.

Shop Our Factory GM Parts Website

Get notified of new replies

To AC Delco durastop brake pads

Quick Reply: AC Delco durastop brake pads