C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C6 side fender inserts

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2015, 05:55 AM
KBsToy
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by KBsVette
I pm them awhile back and they never got back in touch. They said their mold was broken and they where not making anymore. They where going to check to, see what they had on stock but never heard anything back..
Originally Posted by apsisusa
Sorry then I must miss to reply you.

If you want the polished stainless, it's discontinued.

Now only several sets left, either painted or carbon. If you want the painted black, I think we have couple sets in stock. Once they are sold then no more. If you want carbon, we have one last pair in stock. That's it. If you want painted color then we repaint for you.
Monday said they would be in touch checking warehouse >>>>>>NaDa !!!!
Old 01-28-2015, 09:18 AM
child_of_fire
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

The apsis ones stick out above the surface of the car drawing more attention to the area and in my opinion look the best. Get some black or cf ones (depending on your theme/taste) and it will contrast nicely with your vehicle. I like the z06 air duct style and this subtly reminds me of that look.

As far as installation these are the easiest, however therefore the most expensive and jersey charges a premium for his stuff. But that doesn't mean its without issue. I had to use clear silicon to fill the gaps as I was not 100 % happy with fitment.

The ones that install from the inside require lots more labor and are only visible if you know what you are looking for and therefore are less expensive and way more subtle.
Old 01-28-2015, 09:55 AM
KBsToy
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by child_of_fire
The apsis ones stick out above the surface of the car drawing more attention to the area and in my opinion look the best. Get some black or cf ones (depending on your theme/taste) and it will contrast nicely with your vehicle. I like the z06 air duct style and this subtly reminds me of that look.

As far as installation these are the easiest, however therefore the most expensive and jersey charges a premium for his stuff. But that doesn't mean its without issue. I had to use clear silicon to fill the gaps as I was not 100 % happy with fitment.

The ones that install from the inside require lots more labor and are only visible if you know what you are looking for and therefore are less expensive and way more subtle.
That would be OK but they don`t return my PM`s Business must be good or they are thru making them

Quick Reply: C6 side fender inserts