C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help with Z06 tune

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2015, 12:15 PM
viegasjuice
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help with Z06 tune

Hey all,

Ill start out with a mini introduction. I'm an evo guy(flame suit on) and my dad has a 2008 z06. I, for his bday, contacted carlos from vette air and ordered a black widow r cam and install kit. I also ordered him an intake(not vette air). I received the cam and it came in a "cam motion" yellow box. Nothing indicated this was a "black widow cam" but, since they get such good reviews and Carlos is so well respected in this community i just assumed all was fine. Hopefully I was right lol. Either way, long story short, they got the car in the shop and everything installed including Kooks long tube headers with x pipe. We got the car back and its pretty surgy at low rpm, it bucks pretty rough until your on it. Now the tuner said we will bring it back in as he wanted to work on it some more and we knew this before taking delivery of the car. My question is, is that normal? I will post the graph and you all can chew it apart and let me know. I appreciate any feedback and help since im not very familiar with vettes.
Attached Images  

Quick Reply: Help with Z06 tune