C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Looking to upgrade to Grand Sport

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2015, 02:15 PM
Not So Fast
Le Mans Master

Received 982 Likes on 711 Posts

I only wish that all forums were as easy as Corvette Forums to show pictures, by far the best method, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
NSF OH I forgot, NICE RIDE
Old 05-18-2015, 02:47 PM
billyboy47
Race Director

Received 219 Likes on 176 Posts
St. Jude Donor '17

Originally Posted by Get_UmJ13
I'll try to load them using your way. I don't know much about photo bucket. I took some pictures of my 07 that I traded and a couple of the 13 GS so I should have them up this evening.

Here's a question for you since i'm in MD we are required to have a front license plate so I ordered the automatic one from one of the forum vendors but wasn't sure if I have to drill into the bottom of the car. Mine came with a the splitter I've seen pictures of some cars the way I would like to install it.
just took pic of my house outside a few minutes ago. sent to myself via email. went on the computer and clicked on the pic and clicked download, then the save option. go on the forum and click on the yellow insert image. click on browse your devise.

window appears and go under new folder where the pic is stored. click in the little box and here you have it.
Old 05-18-2015, 03:27 PM
Not So Fast
Le Mans Master

Received 982 Likes on 711 Posts

Yup, its that easy
Nice little shanty there BB, nice indeedy
NSF
Old 05-18-2015, 03:33 PM
billyboy47
Race Director

Received 219 Likes on 176 Posts
St. Jude Donor '17

Originally Posted by Not So Fast
Yup, its that easy
Nice little shanty there BB, nice indeedy
NSF
trying to unload it but no one wants it. the wife and i want to move down to Wind Gap, Pa.to be near the daughter and the grandson's. i told my wife i would take a loss just to sell it. it was built 2008.
Old 05-18-2015, 10:44 PM
Get_UmJ13
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 36 Likes on 35 Posts

As promised here are a couple pictures for now. I'll try to get more this weekend.

Last edited by Get_UmJ13; 05-21-2015 at 07:42 AM.
Old 05-25-2015, 01:39 PM
luffing
Heel & Toe

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have had my super sonic blue 2011 GS for about 10 months and Love it for the most part. I got the a6 and miss the control I have with a stick. I also have a 99 FRC and love it. They are so different. I use the GS as my daily driver and get stuck in traffic with hills so the a6 is great for the commute. The magnetic ride is huge, I wouldn't want to give them up. Drive everything before taking a jump and you will have no regrets. The Nav. sucks... The power is plenty at 436 and the sound of the pipes opening up when you punch it puts a smile on my face every time. Still can't wait to get the c7 in our garage...

Last edited by luffing; 05-25-2015 at 01:41 PM.
Old 05-28-2015, 08:20 AM
Get_UmJ13
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 36 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by luffing
I have had my super sonic blue 2011 GS for about 10 months and Love it for the most part. I got the a6 and miss the control I have with a stick. I also have a 99 FRC and love it. They are so different. I use the GS as my daily driver and get stuck in traffic with hills so the a6 is great for the commute. The magnetic ride is huge, I wouldn't want to give them up. Drive everything before taking a jump and you will have no regrets. The Nav. sucks... The power is plenty at 436 and the sound of the pipes opening up when you punch it puts a smile on my face every time. Still can't wait to get the c7 in our garage...
I was able to locate one a couple weeks ago. 2013 GS Night Racer Blue with only 430 miles on the clock. I don't plan to change too much to this one besides getting it tuned and perhaps taking out the Nav and putting in a newer system.

Quick Reply: Looking to upgrade to Grand Sport