C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bolt-on Premium Ride Quality and Performance Handling ability in 45 minutes or less!

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2015, 10:46 AM
0chase@ridetech
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Bolt-on Premium Ride Quality and Performance Handling ability in 45 minutes or less!

Ridetech offers custom valved shocks that not only improve your handling ability but offer a premium ride quality and can be bolted in your C6 with hand tools in around 45 minutes or less!

Ridetech HQ shocks are American Made and carry a 1,000,001 mile warranty

Check Them Out Here:
http://www.ridetech.com/store/c6-cor...ck-system.html
Old 06-03-2015, 10:06 AM
0chase@ridetech
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

While at the Midwest Musclecar Challenge last weekend a grinning Nick Corea approached the RideTech crew to let us know his opinion on his recent shock purchase.

In Nick's own words, "I chose RideTech shocks because they are made from high-quality materials, exhibit excellent craftsmanship, and are priced competitively. Oh, and I did I mention THEY WORK! I saw a signigicant reduction in lap times, and enjoyed a much more predictable car. Add in outstanding customer service and a Made-In-The-USA product, and you have a winner."

Nick drives a 2006 Corvette Z06 now equipped with Ridetech HQ Shocks

Last edited by chase@ridetech; 06-03-2015 at 10:14 AM.

Quick Reply: Bolt-on Premium Ride Quality and Performance Handling ability in 45 minutes or less!