C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Interior upgrades for a 1LT

Old 09-07-2015, 10:47 AM
cuspid
Drifting

Received 40 Likes on 32 Posts

I miss memory seats, wish there was away to add
Old 09-10-2015, 06:52 PM
chandy116
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm looking into interior upgrades myself but I have done the HUD myself. Unless you have a ton of patience, I recommend cutting the duct. I started trying to remove the whole console to get it into place and after 2 hours I got fed up. Took another hour to cut the duct, install it, duct tape the duct back up (guess that's where it got the name) and pop the gages back in. Only thing to be careful of is making sure you splice the right wires.
Old 09-11-2015, 05:52 AM
*ditchdigger*
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

You guys who did your own HUD have my respect! I bought a 3LT so I wouldn't have to add that later. I wanted to make sure I had bluetooth too but the stock stereo is garbage and I am thinking about replacing the whole thing soon with a unit that has garmin navigation built in. I love my little Garmin unit but its a pain in the *** taking it out of my other car when I want to use it in my vette. The memory seats are cool but I'm the only one that drives my vette so they are kind of useless to me. So is the telescoping wheel.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Interior upgrades for a 1LT