C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

More Problems from C6 A6 as usual !

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2015, 12:19 PM
EVRose
Race Director

Received 772 Likes on 612 Posts

Originally Posted by PatriotsGuy
Ok clown, read the post I just submitted adressing imbeciles like yourself. And yea if I buy a car thats a lemon I will bash the manufacturer relentlessly for such horrid quality control, this is exactly why ive avoided american made cars since day one, notoriously unreliable. But I gave in and fell for the Corvettes looks , and learned a painfull lesson beauty is only skin deep.This forum is filled with people having mechanical problems with there vettes. Truth hurts im sorry.
You've avoided american made cars since day one and yet in THIS thread it was your "dream car" and you "waited 40 yrs for this".
Old 09-07-2015, 07:21 PM
PatriotsGuy
Racer

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by EVRose
Now I'M sure you are a and just making things up to get attention. You list problems that have NEVER happened here with ANYONE ELSE. You keep saying "putting this thread to bed" and 10 minutes later you come up with more problems just to stir the pot. I don't think you are "sorry for complaining", I think you enjoy it just to get attention. Go to a BMW forum and complain about your C6 (if you even have one) there.
And im sure your an imbecile if you think grown men go on forums for attention, you really cant be this stupid with that accusation are you ? Did I hurt your feelings about calling out GM maybe, And your dead wrong
About people not having problems with vettes or GM products, ive seen a ton of blogs and negative reviews of corvette mechanical problems and the gm complaint dept page is a mile long so get your facts right.
Old 09-07-2015, 07:46 PM
PatriotsGuy
Racer

Originally Posted by RoadkingC6
If it was the truth, i would have all the sympathy in the world for you, however it's all made up and you get some kind of weird thrill from this delusional thread, though entertaining your sad, i think instead of a mechanic , you need a psychiatrist.
Are serious, did you just tell me to get a shrink cause ive been looking for answers and help trying to figuare out mechanical problems my car is having. Who the F$#k are you to talk like that to me , you dont know me ,im a respectable member of the community and I dont lie about non sense , you sir are a clown if you think that.Anyways if where gonna start personal and malicious attacks on my character lets all just forget about this thread and do not post on it anymore please. Ill deal with this junk box one way or the other.....

Last edited by PatriotsGuy; 09-07-2015 at 07:49 PM.
Old 09-07-2015, 07:54 PM
PatriotsGuy
Racer

Default No more comments please

Nothing left to say this car is a lemon.Typical american quality,light years behind the competition. Pathetic quality, nothing left to say.Will make inquirie into dumping it.Im done.....

Quick Reply: More Problems from C6 A6 as usual !