C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Embroided cross flags

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2015, 08:15 PM
PHILLIE PHANATIC
Racer

Received 99 Likes on 50 Posts

Default Embroided cross flags

I just purchased my first C6. I've seen some that have the seat headrests that are embroided, mine are not, but I heard that you can purchase them separately and either glue or iron them on. Does anyone know where I could purchase these?
Old 10-06-2015, 08:42 PM
ChevyDave
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 36 Likes on 32 Posts

there are some around , almost everywhere requires you to purchase entire seat cover or have them added with the cover off.

ebay has some and others do too.. since you would have to have license from GM , i doubt really cheap ones are 'perfectly correct'.

like these , search on ebay of...
Corvette Racing Team Super Sports Patch: VETTE CHECKER FLAG 2-PC for Vette Seats

these appear to be just over 6" across. I went out just now and checked my 2011GS 3lt seat flags and they are almost exactly 5" max across...
Old 10-06-2015, 08:59 PM
Turbo6TA
Race Director

Received 3,087 Likes on 2,078 Posts
2021 C6 of the Year Finalist - Modified

My 2011 GS came from the factory with the optional embroidered flags on the seat headrests, but I found a good use for the iron-on type embroidered flags that you can buy on Ebay:

You will need the big ones:

Old 10-06-2015, 11:05 PM
rado63
Racer

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

These are the factory embroidered seat covers. You can buy these from your favorite GM parts supplier, such as Cultrag, or any dealer.

They are very easy to add, and the cost is really not too expensive.

You don't have to remove the seats to remove and replace the covers. A staple gun would be needed if you plan to replace the cover exactly as the factory attached it.
Old 10-07-2015, 08:42 AM
Don-Vette
Race Director

Received 451 Likes on 349 Posts

I bought padded leather headrest covers for my 10' GS from speed lingerie and had them embroider mine with the Grandsport logo too.

Get notified of new replies

To Embroided cross flags

Quick Reply: Embroided cross flags