C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Now available from SCP: C6 Corvette SLP Powerflo Exhaust System Round Tips

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2016, 04:47 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Received 315 Likes on 288 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07, '13, '15

Default Now available from SCP: C6 Corvette SLP Powerflo Exhaust System Round Tips

2009-2013 C6 Corvette SLP Powerflo Exhaust System Round Tips 32003

An exhaust system to wake up your C6 Corvette! Bolt on a PowerFloŽ Axle-Back Exhaust System from SLP on your 2009-2013 C6 Corvette/Grand Sport for gains up to 10 extra horsepower with a low, muscle car rumble. The tone is slightly louder then stock to let everyone know you're coming, but not loud what-so-ever so you can keep your Corvette civilized. Our engineers developed this system to sound great on the street and remove interior cabin resonance with the majority of the sound coming out the back of the vehicle. This system features four polished 3.5" dual split round tips, providing you with the ultimate Corvette look. The rest of the exhaust system is hand-crafted from 2.5" 304 stainless steel, including a fully polished muffler with a stamped SLP logo and is covered with our Limited Lifetime Warranty, and comes complete with detailed instructions.

PowerFlo Axle-Back Exhaust System for C6 Corvette/Grand Sport Features:

- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Hand-crafted from 304 stainless
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Polished 3.5" dual split round tips

SLP's initial claim to fame says it all: It was the first company in the performance aftermarket to develop and manufacture a 50-state emission-legal performance package -- specifically for V8 Camaros and Firebirds. True to its name ("Street Legal Performance"). Established in 1987, SLP has stood for quality performance enhancements for late-model American Muscle cars from the beginning, and it continues this commitment today.the vision of SLP's part program is to not just provide performance, but to do so with the best engineering practices and quality possible.

Order here: 2009-2013 C6 Corvette SLP Powerflo Exhaust System Round Tips 32003

Last edited by southerncarparts; 02-02-2016 at 04:48 PM.
Old 05-06-2016, 08:57 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Received 315 Likes on 288 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07, '13, '15

Old 05-06-2016, 09:08 AM
Iceman007
Racer

Received 38 Likes on 24 Posts

Those look nice and your close by to me! Is there an option for larger tips?
Old 05-06-2016, 10:06 AM
ruxvette
Race Director

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3,633 Likes on 2,350 Posts
2016 C6 of Year Finalist

Originally Posted by Iceman007
Those look nice and your close by to me! Is there an option for larger tips?
I had those on my '05. The tips are larger than stock. In my opinion, the system is very nice looking with the single, polished muffler. There is virtually no drone but, then, it is only slightly louder than stock. Nice sound, nice looks, nice quality, decent price.

Get notified of new replies

To Now available from SCP: C6 Corvette SLP Powerflo Exhaust System Round Tips

Quick Reply: Now available from SCP: C6 Corvette SLP Powerflo Exhaust System Round Tips