C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Corsa Exhaust Backfiring....???

Old 04-05-2016, 04:08 PM
Dave502
Racer

Received 33 Likes on 29 Posts
Default Corsa Exhaust Backfiring....???

I had Corsa Sports put on and the sound is perfect......The only thing is that it sounds like a Garbage truck when shifting,?....The backfiring is horrible,I like a little backfiring when downshifting but in between shifting when you push the clutch in isn't right...Not sure if it's the SCharger or what...Performance shop told me that Corsas are known for that??? ...Thinking about putting in a couple High flow cats to see if that helps..anybody else have this problem??...maybe another Dyno tune??
Old 04-05-2016, 05:33 PM
mophead
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Do you still have the H pipe or did you change to a X pipe? Going to an X pipe will help but it will still gurgle a little. I like it.

Had my local muffler shop take the H pipe and turn it into an X pipe for a benjamin and they did a good job.
Old 04-05-2016, 05:37 PM
Dave502
Racer

Received 33 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by mophead
Do you still have the H pipe or did you change to a X pipe? Going to an X pipe will help but it will still gurgle a little. I like it.

Had my local muffler shop take the H pipe and turn it into an X pipe for a benjamin and they did a good job.
r

Have 3 inch all the way back from headers including "X" pipe

Get notified of new replies

To Corsa Exhaust Backfiring....???

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Corsa Exhaust Backfiring....???