C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Thanks to forum vendors TPS, Cultrag, and Wheel'$ForLe$$

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2016, 11:52 PM
chlywly1
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Thanks to forum vendors TPS, Cultrag, and Wheel'$ForLe$$

Long time lurker but never posted. I wanted to thank a couple of forum vendors for their excellent products and service. I ordered Z51 brake pads and rotors from Gene Culley at Cultrag Performance. I have ordered several items from them now and as usual everything was well packaged and shipping was prompt. I called him on the phone and he looked all the part numbers up for my order. Blue powder coated rotor from Mike at TPS Motorsports. I had originally ordered black calipers but thought it might be too much with the black wheels. I called Mike a couple weeks after my order and he allowed me to change it. He suggested the blue and I think they came out beautifully. Lastly I ordered TSW Nurburgring wheels from Jason at wheels for less. He had them powder coated gloss black and I also purchased valve stems, tpms sensors, and lug nuts from them. The wheels look top notch and were shipped very quickly. Again thanks to each one for a pleasant experience and great products.

Old 05-30-2016, 12:23 AM
djbrun
Melting Slicks

Received 58 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by chlywly1
Long time lurker but never posted. I wanted to thank a couple of forum vendors for their excellent products and service. I ordered Z51 brake pads and rotors from Gene Culley at Cultrag Performance. I have ordered several items from them now and as usual everything was well packaged and shipping was prompt. I called him on the phone and he looked all the part numbers up for my order. Blue powder coated rotor from Mike at TPS Motorsports. I had originally ordered black calipers but thought it might be too much with the black wheels. I called Mike a couple weeks after my order and he allowed me to change it. He suggested the blue and I think they came out beautifully. Lastly I ordered TSW Nurburgring wheels from Jason at wheels for less. He had them powder coated gloss black and I also purchased valve stems, tpms sensors, and lug nuts from them. The wheels look top notch and were shipped very quickly. Again thanks to each one for a pleasant experience and great products.

Very nice
Old 06-09-2016, 12:15 PM
TPSMak
Supporting Vendor

Received 270 Likes on 204 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11

Looks good.. glad your happy with the calipers

Candy blue looks very GOOD

Santa Clara, CA 95050
Phone #: 408/898-4632
Email #: MikeM@TPSMotorsports.com
Authorized dealer of Corbeau Seats, ECS Superchargers, Edelbrock SuperChargers, A&A Superchargers, Kooks, Whipple, Magnalow, Corsa, Borla. LG Motorsports, Procharger, Billy Boat Exhaust, AWE Exhaust, American Racing, TPS Brake Rotors/ Kits, Stainless Steel Brake Lines & much more...

Old 06-23-2016, 08:39 PM
Gene Culley
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 160 Likes on 139 Posts

The car looks awesome. I appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and for the positive feedback.

Shop Our Factory GM Parts Website

Old 06-25-2016, 08:02 AM
Fastone27
Racer

Received 51 Likes on 40 Posts

Well Done!
Old 06-25-2016, 08:33 AM
beaversstonehaven
Melting Slicks

Received 129 Likes on 100 Posts

Nice choice on the blue. Your car looks great. I ordered a fender from Gene that was on national backorder some time ago. I placed the order on a Thursday evening and much to my surprise it showed up on my doorstep early the following Saturday! I could not believe it. Thanks Gene!
Old 06-29-2016, 09:36 PM
Gene Culley
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 160 Likes on 139 Posts

Originally Posted by beaversstonehaven
Nice choice on the blue. Your car looks great. I ordered a fender from Gene that was on national backorder some time ago. I placed the order on a Thursday evening and much to my surprise it showed up on my doorstep early the following Saturday! I could not believe it. Thanks Gene!
Thank you for your business and kind words.

Get notified of new replies

To Thanks to forum vendors TPS, Cultrag, and Wheel'$ForLe$$

Quick Reply: Thanks to forum vendors TPS, Cultrag, and Wheel'$ForLe$$