C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Service in Austin Texas

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2016, 04:47 AM
gsjohnny
Heel & Toe

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Service in Austin Texas

So I have a 2010 Callaway SC606 Grand Sport 6 speed. I had starting issues. I ended up taking the car to Henna Chevy. Mark Wilson ,service adviser and Jay the mechanic could not have treated me or the car any better. Both left and right fuel pumps were changed and the Callaway fuel pressure control was also replaced. This is a not your normal corvette. They were in touch with an engineer from Callaway, they got trouble shooting help the Callaway systems they don't deal with often. They both went out of there way to keep in informed and up to date. I would recommend them and this dealership to all corvette owners. Jay is ZR1 trained and his workmanship shows. I know we all read bad things about dealership service but this was an outstanding experience. Just wanted to let anyone in the area know about a quality service department.
Attached Images   
The following users liked this post:
bhoch (06-28-2016)
Old 06-28-2016, 07:16 AM
bhoch
Le Mans Master

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

Good Info. I have not been to that dealership for service. May look them up in the not too distant future, though..
Old 06-28-2016, 10:57 AM
GS_DAN
Pro

Received 54 Likes on 50 Posts

That is very good to hear that a Chevrolet dealer was able to take care of you. It seems like its nothing but horror stories, maybe people just don't post about the times where they were treated properly.

Should post this in the southwest section as well.

Get notified of new replies

To Service in Austin Texas

Quick Reply: Service in Austin Texas