C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I need help I need power!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2017, 09:12 PM
HOXXOH
Race Director

Received 2,061 Likes on 1,505 Posts
C6 of Year Finalist (performance mods) 2019

Originally Posted by CammedC6520
5knives you see this guy ^^^ lol he's been harassing me about out the door offers. Damn I wish I saw this guy in person would be a whole different story.
Harassing? You mean because you didn't understand that taxes and license are not part of a private sale it's called harassing? Usually harassing is considered a continuing activity, and all I see is a one time occasion. Are you so thin skinned you can't take a gentle ribbing? You made an offer to buy a Z06 knowing full well you weren't prepared to purchase at this time, so he's just giving it back to you for being an ***.
Running your mouth about being a tough guy is asking for trouble. Less than an ounce of lead has taken out bigger men than you.
Old 02-17-2017, 09:39 PM
CammedC6520
Drifting

Received 59 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by HOXXOH
Harassing? You mean because you didn't understand that taxes and license are not part of a private sale it's called harassing? Usually harassing is considered a continuing activity, and all I see is a one time occasion. Are you so thin skinned you can't take a gentle ribbing? You made an offer to buy a Z06 knowing full well you weren't prepared to purchase at this time, so he's just giving it back to you for being an ***.
Running your mouth about being a tough guy is asking for trouble. Less than an ounce of lead has taken out bigger men than you.
FIRST of all buddy... I will look for trouble and face it. Second of all don't pitch anything in when you don't know jack ****. He keeps sending me private messages of bullshit how I'm a ****** and a little bitch and be a man and some weird shot about taxes. Third who are you, you are no help. Final I asked this guy for a car 29k out the door which you can do in a private sale. Where the hell are you getting this crap you can't. Ok so the guy said he would do 29 out the private message. So this guy responds to me thinking he didn't say anything and talks **** to me. So yes thank you and I am a big guy and do Mixed martial arts and the strongest power lifter in my school. I ain't no bitch. Damn it's like you older ***** (not you nice one love you guys and respect my elders) but you other people who don't know one bit about anything and pitch in and talk ****. Is a joke lol I'm not responding to you guys who are no help lol.
Old 02-17-2017, 09:41 PM
CammedC6520
Drifting

Originally Posted by HOXXOH
Also didn't read you're whole paragraph there. Use led then I'll have people ready with some to. I know not to bring a knife to a gun fight I just rather be a man and do it by hand.
Old 02-17-2017, 11:21 PM
5knives
Melting Slicks

Received 189 Likes on 147 Posts

...I just rather be a man and do it by hand.

Old 02-18-2017, 12:48 AM
CammedC6520
Drifting

Originally Posted by 5knives

LMAO was waiting for that.
Old 02-27-2017, 08:24 PM
let er eat
Burning Brakes

Received 57 Likes on 46 Posts

Nope skid bar cracked from hitting a pothole and pushed my bumper in could get away with selling it like it is. But i like my stuff in good condition. I have two tiny curb rashes and I bought two new rims. Just got new cats everything's is coming together! Can't wait to sell this car. Now the car is getting a complete detail job and everything. I think will be selling it for a reasonable price not many c6 convertibles 3lt in the Bay Area or 500 miles from me. With a new trans, diff, clutch, tires, rims, fullnlegal exhaust, tint, new nav! Hoping to get it up on the internet forsale in a bout a week. Then on to the 427
just a fyi, in september i traded my 07 convertible 3lt Monterrey red auto and got a few pennys over 29k...30002 miles

edit: and got 1600 back on the extended warranty that paid for like 2k worth of warranty work lol

edit edit: and got a ltz tahoe...while it still has a v8 and all kinds of goodies, its still not a vette. On the plus side, my license is much safer now

Last edited by let er eat; 02-27-2017 at 08:30 PM.

Quick Reply: I need help I need power!!!