C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Corvette Shop in Western Philadelphia

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2017, 08:53 PM
Hinterle
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Corvette Shop in Western Philadelphia

My 2005 C6 has a wobbly harmonic balancer and some squeaky belt noise going on. Assuming the harmonic balance needs to be replaced. Car has 30K miles. Can anyone recommend a good corvette shop to perform the repairs located in the western suburbs of Philadelphia, PA?
Old 02-27-2017, 12:05 AM
5knives
Melting Slicks

Received 189 Likes on 147 Posts

I would take a ride into NJ to ECS (East Coast Supercharging). Should only be about an hour from you and they're LS experts.

​​​​​I know your area well. In West Philadelphia I was born and raised. On the playground was where I spent most of my days. But I was in a bad area. I remember one time these couple of guys who were up to no good, starting making trouble in my neighborhood. I was young and stupid but I never really got into much trouble. Still, I got in one little fight and my mom got scared. She felt I had to get out of the area or I'd have no chance. We argued back and forth for days but ultimately she said, "you're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air". And I've been here ever since. I can't complain though. I live like a Prince here.

​​​​​​Anyway.....ECS will get your balancer issues straightened out.
The following users liked this post:
DOUG @ ECS (02-27-2017)
Old 02-27-2017, 11:38 AM
DOUG @ ECS
Premium Supporting Vendor

Location: Providing the most proven supercharger kits for your C5/6/7 609-752-0321
Received 1,084 Likes on 656 Posts

Originally Posted by 5knives
I would take a ride into NJ to ECS (East Coast Supercharging). Should only be about an hour from you and they're LS experts.

​​​​​I know your area well. In West Philadelphia I was born and raised. On the playground was where I spent most of my days. But I was in a bad area. I remember one time these couple of guys who were up to no good, starting making trouble in my neighborhood. I was young and stupid but I never really got into much trouble. Still, I got in one little fight and my mom got scared. She felt I had to get out of the area or I'd have no chance. We argued back and forth for days but ultimately she said, "you're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air". And I've been here ever since. I can't complain though. I live like a Prince here.

​​​​​​Anyway.....ECS will get your balancer issues straightened out.

You go "fresh prince".

OP, we are here if you need us!
Old 02-27-2017, 06:25 PM
Rajohnson
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Go to ECS in Jersey. Route 539. Going east just before WaWa. On the left.

Get notified of new replies

To Corvette Shop in Western Philadelphia

Quick Reply: Corvette Shop in Western Philadelphia