Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] Feeler: My WCCH angle milled heads by Carlos and Richard

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2012, 01:03 AM
walhan_qtr
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Default Feeler: My WCCH angle milled heads by Carlos and Richard

ok I have been thinking about new ideas to get some more power out of the car. I am at 615whp corrected (507whp uncorrected) which is really sad for a 441ci heads and cam car. the elevation is killing the car really. and even though its corrected numbers it still cant correct for the drop in compression and other factors. at sea level this car should put down 660+whp

I will be heading back to the dyno tomorrow and get the car tuned. I dont really want to guess numbers, because the last time I did, I was really disappointed haha. but I am hoping for 630whp/590wtq corrected. we will see....

anyway. I am thinking about doing something different with my setup so I would like to know if anyone would be interested in my heads?? I will have to sell those first in order to buy some new heads.

- Carlos@vette-air LS7 angle milled heads for E85 ( I believe you can run 93oct with it too but you will have to talk to Carlos first)

- New SS exhaust valves, new bronze guides, porting, and angle milling. it was cleaned a little more too when I did my new motor. it actually flows a little more now. I can include flow numbers to interested members.

compression with stock LS7 should be around 13.2-13.3 with those heads.

I am thinking $2500shipped for the heads with no springs or lash caps. thats about $1000 saving form buying new. or trade for your stock heads + $1250. that way you dont need to wait at all! I will send you my heads first, you take yours off, and send them back to me so your car will probably spend a day at the shop!!! instead of 2+ weeks to take yours off, send them wait for them to get back

I can also include the springs and cam I have for $390 more. its the Revised widow cam kit from Carlos@vette-air. 6k miles on those and no problems with them at all (welling to send the heads to Richard@WCCH to prove it too!)

this setup did Great on my stock LS7. 596whp/555wtq with the older widow cam. The revised widow cam would probably gain another 5+whp/12+wtq according to Carlos I believe when I ordered the cam from him (check with him for accurate numbers!) keep in mind this is at 5800+ft elevation and 7000+ DA!! so gains will probably be more at sea-level or close to sea-level.

let me know if interested. also if you guys think I am asking too much let me know too. I think the price is fair for what I have spent on them but I am open to hear what you guys think. you can post it here.

Thanks
Old 04-19-2012, 01:18 AM
sublime1996525
Team Owner

Received 200 Likes on 77 Posts

So how many miles on the heads?
Old 04-19-2012, 01:22 AM
walhan_qtr
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by sublime1996525
So how many miles on the heads?
LOL good question. I got carried away. the Heads have about ~9k miles.
Old 04-20-2012, 05:13 AM
walhan_qtr
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

if you are planning on running high CR heads, here is your chance. full package with cam and springs.

$2800shipped!!!

or trade for your stock heads + $1450 (you keep your stock cam and springs too!)

Last edited by walhan_qtr; 04-20-2012 at 05:17 AM.
Old 04-20-2012, 05:17 AM
walhan_qtr
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

I guess those will be officially put for sale now.

Get notified of new replies

To Feeler: My WCCH angle milled heads by Carlos and Richard

Quick Reply: [Z06] Feeler: My WCCH angle milled heads by Carlos and Richard