Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[ZR1] Vengeance heat exchanger

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2013, 02:45 PM
whatcop?
Le Mans Master

Location: Daytona Beach/ Atlanta---- Good Ol' Florida Boy/ Georgia
Received 43 Likes on 41 Posts

Default Vengeance heat exchanger

I've been getting asked a lot lately about what heat exchanger I run on my car and realized I never formally posted about it. I run the Vengeance Racing heat exchanger. At the time when I decided to go ahead and do a heat exchanger I looked at the others on the market and did some research on water to air cooling and decided they didn't fit my needs. So I spoke with the guys at Vengeance about designing something specifically for my car. Dropped the car off and a few short weeks later I had a shiny new heat exchanger from them lol. Its bigger than anything else on the market and truly does an amazing job of keeping temps in line.

Before the heat exchanger I had issues with the car overheating at the track even with the meth being sprayed. After it was installed I haven't had a single heat issue even when it was 101* out and being on the track for 45 mins doing lap after lap.
Old 07-02-2013, 03:50 PM
racerns
Melting Slicks

Received 118 Likes on 67 Posts

Is it something they are planning to selling as a kit or was it just a custom system they did for you? I can only see the Katech high capacity heat excanger on their web site.

Last edited by racerns; 07-02-2013 at 03:54 PM.
Old 07-02-2013, 04:14 PM
0Ron@Vengeance Racing
Former Vendor

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

Thanx for the post Peter. We really appreciate you allowing us to design a heat exchanger for you. Obviously we are very happy with the results as well

racerns, we do offer our HX as a complete kit. We are making a post this evening outlining all of the details/pricing/results/pics etc... I will post a link in this thread ASAP.
Old 07-02-2013, 05:05 PM
ZBADESTZ@Straightline
Melting Slicks

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Ron do you take a stock and Katech in on trade?
Old 07-02-2013, 06:28 PM
ss2z06
Melting Slicks

Received 439 Likes on 330 Posts

Originally Posted by Ron@Vengeance Racing
Thanx for the post Peter. We really appreciate you allowing us to design a heat exchanger for you. Obviously we are very happy with the results as well

racerns, we do offer our HX as a complete kit. We are making a post this evening outlining all of the details/pricing/results/pics etc... I will post a link in this thread ASAP.
I was the first one to install this kit and it has been working great! I'm hoping that my pics and comments helped out. Will you be using any of the pics I provided?
Old 07-02-2013, 09:59 PM
OBSSSD
Drifting

Received 42 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by ZBADESTZ
Ron do you take a stock and Katech in on trade?
Let me know if you end up selling the Katech exchanger.
Old 07-03-2013, 11:43 AM
Ballbearingturbo
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I picked one of these up last week. Can't wait to get it installed.

Get notified of new replies

To Vengeance heat exchanger

Quick Reply: [ZR1] Vengeance heat exchanger