Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[ZR1] Led tail

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2013, 06:24 PM
A448PO
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Led tail

Where is I can buy black taillights with led stripe in mid?

Thank you
Old 08-19-2013, 05:04 AM
nightflyer
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
2015 C6 of the Year Finalist

Originally Posted by A448PO
Where is I can buy black taillights with led stripe in mid?

Thank you
I bought mine via Amazon.com. Just go to Amazon.com and enter a search for Corvette C6 led tail lights. There will be several choices come up. The first ones you see list for about $469, but if you scroll on down there are some on there for $303. I bought a set of these and they are the very same ones that others are selling for $469. They fit great, look great and work perfectly. I have received many compliments about them and especially on a black car.
Old 08-19-2013, 12:45 PM
bremillard
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by nightflyer
I bought mine via Amazon.com. Just go to Amazon.com and enter a search for Corvette C6 led tail lights. There will be several choices come up. The first ones you see list for about $469, but if you scroll on down there are some on there for $303. I bought a set of these and they are the very same ones that others are selling for $469. They fit great, look great and work perfectly. I have received many compliments about them and especially on a black car.
What's involved for the install?
Old 08-19-2013, 01:19 PM
nightflyer
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
2015 C6 of the Year Finalist

it takes about20-30 minutes for all four lights. It is a simple plug and play type product. One screw for each light..it's one of those star tip screws..remove it, pull the light out from the top..there a couple of ears or tabs that hold the bottom in place. When you get it out simply twist the original bulb out of the socket and remove the bulb then plug the new light into the socket where you removed the bulb from. Test each light before re installing them as they have a dedicated + and - pole, so if isn't working pull the plug out, turn it 180 degrees and plug it back in..you have a 50/50 chance of being right the first time. It is one of the easiest mods you can do to your car. Drop me a line if you have any problems.

Get notified of new replies

To Led tail

Quick Reply: [ZR1] Led tail