Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[ZR1] Massdrop Group Buy - NGK TR5/TR6 Spark Plugs

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2015, 12:17 PM
0Massdrop
Former Vendor

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts
St. Jude Donor '16
Default Massdrop Group Buy - NGK TR5/TR6 Spark Plugs

Hi everyone,

I'm excited to announce that we're running a group buy for NGK TR5, TR6, TR6IX spark plugs.

For those of you unfamiliar with how Massdrop works, our group buys are called “drops”. Each drop has different price points and associated quantities. The more people who join a drop, the lower the price gets.

We’d love to hear your feedback and suggestions for what you’d like to see next. Additionally, if you have further questions about how Massdrop works feel free to fire away below.

NGK TR5/TR6 Spark Plugs (8-pack)

Improve fuel economy, lower emissions, and start your car more quickly with NGK TR-5 or TR-6 spark plugs. Featuring a 0.04-inch gap, which may improve engine idling, these plugs feature a 0.6-millimeter laser-welded platinum tip that reduces required voltage while proving extremely resistant to high heat. And thanks to the trivalent metal plating, it’s also resistant to corrosion and seizing. High compression or boosted motors may see reduced detonation and increased performance by running the colder TR-6 plug.

Last edited by Massdrop; 11-30-2015 at 06:28 PM.
Old 11-30-2015, 06:28 PM
0Massdrop
Former Vendor

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts
St. Jude Donor '16

After receiving a request from a member to add the TR6IX plugs to the drop I was able to work out a deal with the vendor for the community. I'm happy to announce I've added the Iridium plugs as an option on the drop!

Quick Reply: [ZR1] Massdrop Group Buy - NGK TR5/TR6 Spark Plugs