Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[ZR1] SAVAGE ZR1 Review!- The Best Corvette Ever Made?

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2017, 03:24 PM
Bowtie2179
Advanced
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Redgts1982
That was my guy guys until couple weeks ago , I recently traded it in to TexasHotRides, I miss the car alot already and hope it goes to a great home! If you know someone looking for one badass ZR1 send them that way , its still for sale as of today.
http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/ctd/5938788667.html
Old 01-11-2017, 12:51 PM
thegame
Le Mans Master

Received 491 Likes on 275 Posts

Cool vid, David is a nice guy and makes great review videos. I;ll forgive him for being a Mustang owner.
Old 01-11-2017, 01:42 PM
Redgts1982
Racer

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by thegame
Cool vid, David is a nice guy and makes great review videos. I;ll forgive him for being a Mustang owner.
Yeah he is super nice guy, he is going to come back out and review couple more cars here soon.
Old 01-11-2017, 02:25 PM
CloudLS9
Racer

Received 54 Likes on 32 Posts

Not sure if he still has the Mustang, but in his more recent videos his personal car is an S13 240SX with a 2JZ-GTE supra engine. That's a very cool swap.

Based on the variety of car makes he reviews, I'm suspecting he is a fan of all types of cars.

I've owned a variety of cars myself of completely different makes. If you're willing to venture outside of your comfort zone you can appreciate and enjoy cars made with completely different design philosophies. Each performance oriented car I've owned or driven has excelled or lagged in different areas. I've yet to drive a car that is unsurpassed in all categories relative to my own experiences. I've never driven a Ford though, but I assume there is a reason some people like them.
Old 01-11-2017, 02:34 PM
thegame
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by Ion
Not sure if he still has the Mustang, but in his more recent videos his personal car is an S13 240SX with a 2JZ-GTE supra engine. That's a very cool swap.

Based on the variety of car makes he reviews, I'm suspecting he is a fan of all types of cars.

I've owned a variety of cars myself of completely different makes. If you're willing to venture outside of your comfort zone you can appreciate and enjoy cars made with completely different design philosophies. Each performance oriented car I've owned or driven has excelled or lagged in different areas. I've yet to drive a car that is unsurpassed in all categories relative to my own experiences. I've never driven a Ford though, but I assume there is a reason some people like them.
It was just a joke I actually like Mustangs, just a fun jab at David. I didn't know that about the 240sx though! I can't believe he sold the smurf !
Old 01-11-2017, 03:07 PM
CloudLS9
Racer

Received 54 Likes on 32 Posts

It was just a joke I actually like Mustangs, just a fun jab at David. I didn't know that about the 240sx though! I can't believe he sold the smurf !
Sorry, went over my head.

Hey may still have the Mustang, I'm not sure if he sold it. Either way, his 2JZ 240sx looks just as smurfy with the grabber blue paint job.

My first car was an S13 240sx ~20 years ago so I have a soft spot for this particular build.

Old 01-11-2017, 03:14 PM
thegame
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by Ion
Sorry, went over my head.

Hey may still have the Mustang, I'm not sure if he sold it. Either way, his 2JZ 240sx looks just as smurfy with the grabber blue paint job.

My first car was an S13 240sx ~20 years ago so I have a soft spot for this particular build.

ahhahaha that kids great

Quick Reply: [ZR1] SAVAGE ZR1 Review!- The Best Corvette Ever Made?