Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

courtesy delivery to Los Angeles

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2005, 05:57 PM
foothill
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default courtesy delivery to Los Angeles

This is what I have been trying to buy! Well actually, I thought that I ordered this vehicle on Feb 17th. I called the dealer today to see what the status was and they told me that I’m number 9 on a waiting list…to be accepted by GM! They weren’t sure when the order would be accepted.

Unacceptable. I want the car by June or I will just wait for the 2006 model to be offered later on in the summer.

I would need this car courtesy delivered to Southern California, Los Angeles Area.

Machine Silver Metallic Convertible with ebony interior and a black top.

1SB Preferred Equipment Group
Automatic Transmission
Sound System with Navigation
Competition Gray Painted Wheels
Magnetic Selective Ride Control
3.15 Performance Ratio Axle

Any Forum Dealers interested in this sale? Can someone point me in the right direction?

rwburton@earthlink.net
Old 03-07-2005, 06:10 PM
0Rick @ Les Stanford
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06

Originally Posted by foothill
This is what I have been trying to buy! Well actually, I thought that I ordered this vehicle on Feb 17th. I called the dealer today to see what the status was and they told me that I’m number 9 on a waiting list…to be accepted by GM! They weren’t sure when the order would be accepted.

Unacceptable. I want the car by June or I will just wait for the 2006 model to be offered later on in the summer.

I would need this car courtesy delivered to Southern California, Los Angeles Area.

Machine Silver Metallic Convertible with ebony interior and a black top.

1SB Preferred Equipment Group
Automatic Transmission
Sound System with Navigation
Competition Gray Painted Wheels
Magnetic Selective Ride Control
3.15 Performance Ratio Axle

Any Forum Dealers interested in this sale? Can someone point me in the right direction?

rwburton@earthlink.net
I would be happy to place your order and would have NO PROBLEM getting you into it by June. Please give me a call and I will gladly ans. all of your questions.

Quick Reply: courtesy delivery to Los Angeles