Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

Selling '06 Subaru STi to buy a Z06 unless someone wants to trade...

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2007, 04:42 PM
Viscerl
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Selling '06 Subaru STi to buy a Z06 unless someone wants to trade...

Hey all,

I have an 06 Subaru STi that is stock with 16k miles on it. I am going to sell it in order to buy a yellow, orange, or blue stock 06+ Z06 in the next 6 months.

The reason I am posting this is to see if there is the 2% chance that someone specifically wants to trade for my car and the difference in sales price.

Price: $26,000

Please note the car comes with stock wheels and tires (unless you also buy those wheels and Hoosier A6s from me )

I have put it back to bone stock (except for the Borla XR-1 cat-back and WRX wing). I have put a brand new '07 STi LTD Suspension with 250 miles on it on the car. PDXTuning installed a brand new Subaru STi shortblock in the car last week (7/21).

The car has a few minor things that seperate it from "perfect"; as I fix each, I may update the price to a higher number. The current, low, price is such because of the small issues:

1. Two small golf-ball sized dents in the hood near the pass. fender. I plan on getting a dent-removal guy to take them out. They aren't too bad as you can't see them in the photo above.

2. The front bumper cover was cut for a FMIC. The car looks fine to me, but if the "market" doesnt like it, I'll have a new cover painted and put it on.

3. The car has a WRX wing on it. I prefer this wing, but there's a good chance Subaru's marketing folks knew somethign I didn't. If the car doesnt sell for awhile, I can always trade with one of the many STi owners trying to get rid of their STi wing.

4. The rear fenders flairs have been slightly edited to allow wider tires. I can get each side from Subaru for $80. Again, if I do that, I reserve the right to raise the price of the car.

5. This car has been modded and returned to stock. This car was modded entirely by PDXTuning, and I had PDXTuning put in a fresh new shortblock and return the car to stock. To my knowledge, a full warrantee should apply to the completely stock car, since I never asked Subaru to repair anything so far. I picked up the car from the Dealership and it hasn't been back since. The car was an extremely successful Auto-X car. So successful that my driving didnt improve a bit. It probably got worse since the car just went were I pointed it and did it in Fastest-time-of-the-day ways.

Thanks,
Chris
cnolke at gmail dot.com
Old 08-06-2007, 01:32 AM
Viscerl
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

just in case, a bump...

Quick Reply: Selling '06 Subaru STi to buy a Z06 unless someone wants to trade...