Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

FS: Wil Cooksey 427 Edt Corvette Z06 in FL - $65,000

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2010, 11:07 AM
Keith@VetteFinders
Platinum Supporting Dealership

Received 208 Likes on 60 Posts
NCM Sinkhole Donor

Default FS: Wil Cooksey 427 Edt Corvette Z06 in FL - $65,000

The following Corvette is being offered for sale at VetteFinders.com Follow the links to contact the seller.

2008 Corvette Z06 "427"
1G1YY26E685127093
7.0 LITER (427) 505
6 speed manual
2000 Miles
Crystal Red Metallic with Ebony/Dark Titanium Interior

Description:

Z06 WIL COOKSEY "427" (LIMITED-EDITION),You can be assured of this vehicle's exclusivity,as the worldwide production equals only 505 units,(427 for north america plus 78 built for export markets). This car is number #53, which is hand signed on the console armrest. It is equiped with the 3LZ premium group (standard on the WIL COOKSEY edt).

The options are as follows, and "ONLY" on this very rare Z06: 505 limited edition vehicles, crystal red metallic tincoat, spider design chrome wheels, exclusive dark titanium leather wrapped interior, leather trim armrest, signed and numbered by hand, unique crystal red graphic pattern trim plate, body colored door handles and spoiler, 427 hood badges, 427 seat & floormat embroidery, Z06 sill plates, special stinger hood and fascia stripe.

I would also like to ad that this car has never been driven in the rain, never smoked in, and only driven by me,I am soon to be 48 years old and married with no children,which brings to attention why I am selling this car. My wife is always calling the car a waste of our money just sitting there in the garage with a cover on it. She cannot drive a manual transmission, and we have two other cars already. I wanted to hold onto this car for a longer period of time but it is causing my relationship to many problems.

This car IS in "showroom condition". I have all the paper work, the original window sticker, the certificate of authenticity etc..."WARRANTY" I had purchased an extended full warranty on this car that is good until APRIL OF 2013, And also the TIRE AND RIM warranty.

The car I have is flawless,no scratches,dings, no imperfections at all. It is all original (100%). Please take a look at the pictures and contact me or call if you are interested,or you have any questions, Thanks for your time.

Price: $65,000

Click here for photos (19) and to contact the seller.

Your Internet destination for buying and selling Corvettes.

Read My Corvette Blog

Quick Reply: FS: Wil Cooksey 427 Edt Corvette Z06 in FL - $65,000