Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

WTB C6 Houston, Texas

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2011, 01:51 PM
Neil350
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12

Default WTB C6 Houston, Texas

What I want

Looking for a stock or near stock C6 coupe, I prefer a manual and Z51. Non Z51s are o.k with me, autos it better be an awesome price. LS3 tops the list for motors but will consider an LS2 car for the right price.

What I don't want

I don't have to buy now, so I don't really care if you don't have to sell now. Not looking to play that game, so if your just throwing a number out to see if I'll bite, save it for another post. Colors wise just no yellows or custom paint, save the drop tops for vanilla ice, so no convertibles either.

Got Options?

I want a 1LT base car, I do not care for Nav, heated seats, multiple roofs or any up options so I'm not willing to pay extra for those options. I like to keep things simple.

Mods

I have been around modified cars for a very long time so basic bolt ons don't scare me, but I prefer as close to stock as possible. If it has a Vararam on it, that's fine. Not looking for a heavily modified car or one that's been put back to stock. I have buddies that have been building LSx cars since they first came out, so they can tell really quick if some things been modified, as can I. Bolt heads don't lie if they have been turned. Being quiet would be great, my Trans Am has a big cam, no cats and an open Borla, so if I want to stink and have a head ache, I have a vehicle for that purpose. This one isn't it.

Air Brushing, Wheels, Black Outs

Again, close to stock as possible. I'm not really in to the whole air brushing scenes of child hood nite mares on my hood liner or fuel rail covers. I felt my parent's did spend enough time with me as a child and I feel like the world may understand me fairly well, so no need to black stuff out either. I don't mind after market wheels but would prefer the rolling stock then the chrome repros.

Title

Clean and clear, I would like it in your name as I don't want to have to play games with you paying a car off and so on. Every situation is different, so if it has a lien, we can go to your bank branch and figure it out. But not willing to budge on the clean and clear Texas title.

Price & Miles

For an LS3 car, I would be willing to pay up to $30K, depending upon miles, I want under 50K on either. LS2 car would be mid $20K, that said don't price your 100K mile 2005 at 30ish because thats what I said I would pay, it goes by car not blanket statements.

Thanks guys

Neil

Old 04-14-2011, 12:14 PM
BubbaThaLuva
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-c...1-49k-32k.html

I'm not sure if this one is considered highly modded. The only non-bolt on would be the cam. I'm currently deployed in Afghanistan and the car is in Arizona, but me and the car will be back in Houston in July. I'm willing to sell for 25k. Still has GMPP warranty left on it to 60k miles. There are a few custom interior items you might not like either. Just thought I'd show you the link. You might like the price and miles.

Brandon
Old 04-23-2011, 12:47 PM
Neil350
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12

If I am still looking by then I have no problem taking a look at it and we can discuss details.

Neil

Last edited by Neil350; 04-23-2011 at 12:50 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To WTB C6 Houston, Texas

Quick Reply: WTB C6 Houston, Texas