Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

WTT/WTS: 2009 Jaguar XF Supercharged for 08+ Coupe or GS Coupe or Z06

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2011, 03:35 PM
Z0Sick6
Le Mans Master

Location: North/Central NJ - a.k.a. Gotti in the CFNE section
Received 1,532 Likes on 523 Posts
St. Jude Donor '05

Default WTT/WTS: 2009 Jaguar XF Supercharged for 08+ Coupe or GS Coupe or Z06

Hi all,

Have an inch to get back into a vette. I have a 2009 Jaguar XF Supercharged for trade/sale. Trade would be great as you can take advantage of the tax savings. My car is valued around $40K give or take. So utilize this number when having an idea of trade in mind.

09 SUPERCHARGED 420 hp- Porcelain White on Spice interior (Cinnamon) - AMAZING COLOR COMBO - VERY Sough after. Every option (heated steering wheel) is only option avail - Supercharged model comes loaded w/ everything else (ipod + usb), Bowers and Wilkin sound, xfr trunk lip, Air Conditioned Seats, Heated Seats, Navigaton, Disk Changer, Xenon Headlights, etc. The Jag even has the 20" SELENA optional wheels ($4K+ option). Car is in above average condition... 25k miles... Also has the expensive jaguar XF rubber mats.

Car is a late model 09... it was sold in either april or may 2009... so warranty is good until 5/2013! Never in an accident. ZERO paintwork - dealer confirmed today because they want to buy it

Send me any offers if anyone is serious. I am in NJ - but can travel a bit to meet someone, and also have good connections for shipping.. both indoor and exterior.. I have used this company 5+ times. Great prices, but more importantly meticulous with shipping!

The Jaguar XF won best Luxury Sport Auto of the year. Amazing car what Jaguar did.

You can also change the pulley on this car and gain 50 hp (hadn't gotten around to it yet).

Looking for an 08+ Coupe (No verts please) - No tan or gray interiors... 2 tone is ok, and black or red is fine as well. Please have 35k miles or less.

Here is a pic of it, will get more if interested. People don't know if its a Bentley, Maserati, or Aston Martin or Jaguar - car is definitely aggressive. You can hear the supercharger wine as well. Below are 2 simple pics... I encourage anyone who's remotely interested to check out more pics of the car... the interior has some cool features - the vents come up from closed position when car is started, and also the shifter comes up from the console and is a circular dial.

Last edited by Z0Sick6; 11-11-2011 at 03:58 PM.
Old 11-11-2011, 06:33 PM
1 BAD BURB
Le Mans Master

Received 30 Likes on 23 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06

How about 06' z with h/c and full bolt ons?
Old 11-12-2011, 11:11 AM
Z0Sick6
Le Mans Master

Location: North/Central NJ - a.k.a. Gotti in the CFNE section
Received 1,532 Likes on 523 Posts
St. Jude Donor '05

Originally Posted by 1 BAD BURB
How about 06' z with h/c and full bolt ons?
Hey man,

hope all is well. I would probably be looking for an 07 with less miles - or 1 that is still under warranty. Couldn't see myself laying out my car + cash on an 06 that has 53 on the clock right now.

I have a $1000 or so gap between my car and trade in right now.

I was offered $35k, and $35.5k depending what car I want to move on to.

Take that with the tax savings of $2400 or so.. and it puts me at getting $37,XXX via trade in... There is 4 S/C in a 150 mile radius from me anywhere near my price range. I am the only white, only 1 with the Selena wheels. So basically, my price is there for a buyer who would want this car. I am gonna sit and if I can get a private person soon, I will deal or trade. If not I will trade it in. If I went to trade in the 06, even with the new motor.. I would venture to think the car would yield $31.5 - $34K on trade.. depending on who you go to. Not here on CF or to a knowledgeable person, but to the dealer the motor situation might hurt rather than help.

Last edited by Z0Sick6; 11-12-2011 at 11:17 AM.

Get notified of new replies

To WTT/WTS: 2009 Jaguar XF Supercharged for 08+ Coupe or GS Coupe or Z06

Quick Reply: WTT/WTS: 2009 Jaguar XF Supercharged for 08+ Coupe or GS Coupe or Z06