Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

09 Cyber Grey Z06 7,375 miles. 599.91rwhp

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2012, 07:44 PM
StateofText
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LivernoisMotorsports
I can vouch for this car. The car looks and runs great. All parts were purchased from us and it was tuned by us.

This is a common package for us. There are currently 5 Z06's here. 2 others for this package, 1 for stage 2 cam package, and 1 for CAI, headers, exhaust, tune.

The last car we did with this package went 9.9X @ 139 in the 1/4 mile on ET streets. IIRC, it was full weight minus the passenger seat.

-Rick
No passanger seat what the hell I knew there was a catch!!! lol. Thanks for all the help RICK. If you guys need anything for your Vette this GENT "Rick" has you covered and will work with you on a budget to boot. Thanks again to you and Andy for all your help! Looks like next week Andy tells me we can dyno again with the new fuilds and the 109 VP so we can see 600+ rwhp!

Cheers!
Old 05-04-2012, 07:47 PM
StateofText
Advanced

Default Sold

Originally Posted by StateofText
No passanger seat what the hell I knew there was a catch!!! lol. Thanks for all the help RICK. If you guys need anything for your Vette this GENT "Rick" has you covered and will work with you on a budget to boot. Thanks again to you and Andy for all your help! Looks like next week Andy tells me we can dyno again with the new fuilds and the 109 VP so we can see 600+ rwhp!

Cheers!

As much as this SUCKS to say its better than the car sitting around in my garage for the next 6 months collecting dust.

This car is SOLD SOLD SOLD.
Old 07-16-2012, 07:50 AM
XYLIC
Racer

still for sale?
Old 07-16-2012, 10:55 AM
StateofText
Advanced

Originally Posted by XYLIC
still for sale?