Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

2007 APS twin turbo corvette pace car vert rare CA car

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2012, 03:05 AM
WRXBen
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2007 APS twin turbo corvette pace car vert rare CA car

Condition:
VIN: 1G1YY36U975138407
Year: 2007
Transmission: Manual
Make: Chevrolet
Body Type: Convertible
Model: Corvette
Trim: Base Convertible 2-Door
Vehicle Title: Clear
Drive Type: RWD

Options: removable hard top (custom), CCW classic 3 piece race wheels, boost guage, fuel pressure guage, Navigation w DVD, Heated Seats, Garage door opener, XM Radio, Memory seats, Leather Seats, CD Player, Convertible

Mileage: 70,000

Safety Features: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag, Side Airbags

Sub Model: limited edition pace car Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats

Exterior Color: Orange
Fuel Type: Gasoline
Interior Color: Black
For Sale By: Private Seller
Number of Cylinders: 8

Here is your chance to own a 566rwhp 598rwtq streetable machine for less than half the cost of building one. The car is a 2007 Chevy corvette convertible pace car edition. I have owned the car since 500 miles. The car is heavily modified and yet I use it to commute problem free while getting 20-25mpg per tank. As far as the body, the car is stock. I removed all the stickers that covered the body for a less flashy look. It has been lowered on the factory bolts. The rims were replaced with CCW 3 piece racing wheels, the front rides on regular tires the rears are nitto drag radials. The car has 3 options of use - 1. Custom hardtop (takes 5 minutes to remove) 2. Factory power soft top 3. Topless. On the inside of the car, it is mostly stock except a fuel pressue and boost guage on the a-pillar. It has the factory navi, power seats, memory seats, heated seats, xm radio, garage door openers on sun visor, automatic top, and many more.

As for the motor

Forged mahle blower pistons/Eagle rods/pins
Custom cam from newtech performance
Valves/springs/retainers/pushrods
APS complete twin turbo kit with turbo back 3" exhaust
ACT twin disc clutch and flywheel
Z06 fuel pump
Greddy BOV's

All together there is about 40K worth of upgrades on this car. The turbo kit costs about 15k alone without install, 5k on the motor, 5k the top, 3k the wheels, then the labor and some extras and you are about 40k. The car made 566rwhp and 598rwtq at synergy motorsports on July 10, 2012. The car had previously made 600rwhp and 600rwtq at Newtech but was retuned by Rick at Synergy and drives amazing. Power is reduced due to limits in fuel octaine (91) but its very safe and still feels very fast. Everything is in perfect condition power is smooth, clutch holds power perfectly, doesnt burn any oil or smoke or leak at all. Take a look at the dyno chart and you can see it has a very usable power band. Full boost comes on at 3k rpms so there is no lag time and you get nice power immediately. Car will run a mid 10's in a 1/4mile no problem. I have never tracked it because its a convertible so you cannot without installing a roll cage which I had no desire too. I have put 70k miles on this car and its a driver. It still runs really solid and hasnt given me any engine problems since it was built and I am sure will last a long time with a good owner. The car is lots of fun, and its quiet so it doesnt draw in unwanted attention. Please feel free to call Ben (408)813-8687 with any questions. Please do not contact me if you are not a buyer (no agents). I will not be letting people joy ride my car either. The car is used and being sold as is. The car has a clean California title which I own clean and clear. Thanks

**Asking for $35k

**If you want pics post your email address. I do not know how to post them

Last edited by WRXBen; 07-25-2012 at 02:26 PM.
Old 07-25-2012, 02:26 PM
WRXBen
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bump

Quick Reply: 2007 APS twin turbo corvette pace car vert rare CA car