Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

WTB: black Z06 near PA, NJ, DE -- Cash in hand < $44k

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2012, 10:50 PM
rooster1
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB: black Z06 near PA, NJ, DE -- Cash in hand < $44k

UPDATE. Sorry for not responding guys. i need to change my preferences to let me know when guys respond. I bought the one right here in philly. 09 z06 2lz. black on black. 16k miles. looks just like this but has side cove screens (did they come factory?) not sure why my old thread was locked.

needless to say, i love it!
Old 09-06-2012, 02:25 AM
PlanetZoom
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '12

Congratulations! Did you get it for under $44k?
Old 09-06-2012, 07:44 AM
rooster1
Heel & Toe

Originally Posted by PlanetZoom
Congratulations! Did you get it for under $44k?
$47,900. Once I saw it I had to have it. I researched the nada prices. Retail was 55k. Trade in value 49,500. Then they offered me 360 degree protection for $950. And of course I paid 8% taxes. I paid cash so I think that saved me only a few hundred. It was chapman Chevrolet and they said the only reason they would sell it under market was because they rarely sell corvettes. I chose not to extend the bumper to bumper warranty even after they dropped it from 1750 to 1000. I did get the balance of the factory warranties though.

I maybe could have gotten a better deal privately and with more patience but then I would have had to wait and travel. This was right in my own city and the car is just beautiful and mint. Plus private deals involve some risk so I don't mind going a little over budget with a dealer. And I really like the salesman's attitude. He knew nothing about the car but he tried to get the manager to take less. I walked out but went back the next day after I did my own research.

Needless to say, I've been dreaming about this car for years now and it's just fantastic to finally have it.

The onstar and Bluetooth aren't working but are under warranty until Jan. I gave two craps and told the lady I'd come back. I just wanted to get the beast off the lot and drive her!
Old 09-06-2012, 01:14 PM
PlanetZoom
Drifting

St. Jude Donor '12

That's a good deal. Congratulations on finding a great car!

I'm sure the dealer didn't lose money on it. Gives you an idea of what they're really buying cars for.
Old 09-06-2012, 03:14 PM
rooster1
Heel & Toe

Originally Posted by PlanetZoom
That's a good deal. Congratulations on finding a great car!

I'm sure the dealer didn't lose money on it. Gives you an idea of what they're really buying cars for.
thanks! he told me he was into the car for $47k. not sure if that's true or not. so he made about $2k off the deal, minus his overhead of course. who the heck knows. i was told it was traded into chapman's ford dealer and then they sent it over to chapman chevrolet. I originally didn't want the spyders but now I like them.
Old 09-08-2012, 01:52 PM
tt350z
Racer

so you spent 47k on a 09 thats a great deal. Sh*t I cant find a 08 for that price around here. I think Im just going to wait and save more who know by the time I get a little more save up I might be looking for ZR-1's

Get notified of new replies

To WTB: black Z06 near PA, NJ, DE -- Cash in hand < $44k

Quick Reply: WTB: black Z06 near PA, NJ, DE -- Cash in hand < $44k