Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

Grand Sport convertible

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2013, 04:52 PM
cutnout
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Grand Sport convertible

A 75 year old guy (me) wants to sell a 2010 GS convertible,3LT, auto, nav,PAL,NPP (mild to wild) automatic top, new Goodyears and alignment last month. 17,880 miles, bought new with 6 miles on the ODO from a Chevy dealer. Always garaged and never bumped. The color is blade silver with black and grey ( ebony and titanium) inside. The top is black. Kelly blue book says 50plus retail. I will do 48 even. The title is clear. Continously serviced by Pete Moore Chevrolet in Pensacola, Fl. The service writer-Jimmy can tell a buyer all thats been done to the car. This dealer offers a great service to vet owners. cutnout aka Charlie
Old 03-18-2013, 10:28 PM
RETIRE15
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

sounds like a decent deal !
Old 03-18-2013, 10:42 PM
cutnout
Instructor

Got the build sheet. The MSRP was a little over 73k. cutnout aka Charlie
Old 03-21-2013, 04:35 PM
RETIRE15
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I am in indiana ,wish i wasn't so far away !
Old 03-21-2013, 04:59 PM
cutnout
Instructor

Years ago i always wanted to find an old guy who had a car like this and now I am the old guy. This car is perfect for someone who likes the color and options. About all the mileage is going to car shows. The black book shows about 116 2010's with the color and options on this Grand Sport. The savings is not all that much however the piece of mind in the cars lineage is a good feature. cutnout aka Charlie
Old 04-02-2013, 08:01 PM
ThissenW
Burning Brakes

PM sent...
Old 04-03-2013, 08:14 PM
cutnout
Instructor

a few folks have ask why no pictures. Busted!!! I dont know how to post pictures. And yes it is for sale--not a steal but a good buy. Cutnout aka Charlie
Old 04-03-2013, 09:33 PM
ozman1966
Racer

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Default got pics?

Originally Posted by cutnout
a few folks have ask why no pictures. Busted!!! I dont know how to post pictures. And yes it is for sale--not a steal but a good buy. Cutnout aka Charlie
No pics, CUTitOUT, Do you have pics anywhere on the web at a picture site? or on your pc you can send me and I'll post them for you >>send to my CF ID at yahoo.com, I'd like to see it.
Old 04-03-2013, 10:02 PM
cutnout
Instructor

I have some pics of the Grand Sport in my 10 year old nephews camera (I-phone) who is visiting but we dont know how to get the pics to the computer or better yet to a PM. We sent pics to another potential buyer by phone so with a phone number we can send pics. I really like and appreciate the help but some technology albeit simple is not easy as I dont do it often enough. cutnout aka Charlie
Old 04-03-2013, 10:18 PM
~Stingray
Le Mans Master

Received 398 Likes on 264 Posts
St. Jude Donor '17, '19

I have some pics of the Grand Sport in my 10 year old nephews camera (I-phone) who is visiting but we dont know how to get the pics to the computer or better yet to a PM. We sent pics to another potential buyer by phone so with a phone number we can send pics. I really like and appreciate the help but some technology albeit simple is not easy as I dont do it often enough. cutnout aka Charlie
If you have a mac, hook up the phone to the computer and programs should pop up for you to save them to the computer. Once they are on your computer, post images the way you normally would.

For mac:

For a PC:
http://www.rickysays.com/copy-iphone...res-to-windows

If you don't have itunes, or don't want to use it, the first step in this tutorial shows a pop-up that all newer windows (Vista and up) should have when plugging in any device. You can either use the first option to import, or the "View files" option. This would allow you to use your phone like a thumb drive and copy and paste the images you want to your computer.

If you look these over and it is above your understanding, PM your phone number and I will call you to walk you through it.
Old 04-04-2013, 12:21 AM
edcologne
Racer

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

if you connect the iphone via the charging cable/usb to a windows 7 computer its just like connecting a digital camera.
- if you do it the first time its probably downloading/installing the driver by itself,
- go to "computer" , should be either on your desktop ( if not go through the start button, then choose "computer"),
- phone shows there, open up til you find the pics,
- drag and drop on your desktop.
Old 04-04-2013, 08:26 AM
cutnout
Instructor

I dont have a Mac. I have windows 7. I will try the I-phone to the computer later today. The morning is full of other so called work. cutnout aka Charlie
Old 04-04-2013, 06:29 PM
ozman1966
Racer

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

This may or may not help:

Send a Photo or Image with iPhone Mail

To insert a photo (or video) into an email in iPhone Mail or iPad Mail:

Tap long at the spot where, in the message you are composing, you want to insert the photo.
Select Insert Photo or Video from the menu that comes up.
If you cannot see Insert Photo or Video, use the right and left arrow buttons to scroll through the menu's choices.
Locate and tap the video or image you want to send in your Photos gallery.
Select Choose.
To move the insertion to a different position:
Select the photo or video as you would highlight text; tap long and select Select, for instance, then adjusting the highlighting handles.
Select Cut from the context menu.
Tap long in the photo or video's new location.
Select Paste from the menu that comes up.
You can also delete the image or video like text, of course.
Continue editing the email and eventually send it.
If your total message size (including text and attachments) exceeds some 500 KB and at least one insertion is an image, iOS Mail will offer to shrink the image or images to smaller dimensions; it is usually prudent to do so and curb the message's size to no more than 1 MB.

Of course, you can insert multiple images (or videos) by using Insert Photo or Video repeatedly.
Old 04-05-2013, 12:50 PM
cutnout
Instructor

Working on pics and thanks folks for helping (wish yall lived closer). In the meantime people ask: Did anyone smoke in the car--No.
Did anyone other than you drive the car--no. Is the car modified-no
Because there are no major mods the warrenty is still in effect.

Again the car is not a steal but its below kbb retail.
Old 04-15-2013, 10:51 AM
STENOD
Heel & Toe

Private message sent.

Joe
Old 04-17-2013, 02:53 PM
cutnout
Instructor

The car and me will be in Charleston SC this weekend for a show--Bowling Green the 25th thru the 27th and Birmingham for a show on the 27th. cutnout aka Charlie
Old 05-03-2013, 03:23 PM
cutnout
Instructor

The lack of financing broke the deal so the GS is still for sale. Cutnout aka Charlie

Get notified of new replies

To Grand Sport convertible

Old 05-03-2013, 04:20 PM
ThissenW
Burning Brakes

I don't need financing, but still think it's a overpriced in today's market. A bird in the hand, etc...feel free to review my offer.
Old 05-04-2013, 11:16 AM
cutnout
Instructor

Interested folks should PM me as our email is flakey. cutnout aka Charlie
Old 05-06-2013, 04:17 PM
cutnout
Instructor

I have ask some clubs to post the GS on their web for more coverage. cutnout aka Charlie

Quick Reply: Grand Sport convertible