Go Back   Corvette Forum > C6 Corvette, 2005 - 2013 > C6 Corvettes for Sale
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ Vendor Directory
Search
C6 Corvettes for Sale
Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes Sponsored by
Les Stanford Chevrolet

Welcome to Corvetteforum.com!
Welcome to Corvetteforum.com.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join Corvetteforum.com today!

Corvette Store

C7 Parts & Accessories
C6 Parts & Accessories
C5 Parts & Accessories
C4 Parts & Accessories
C3 Parts & Accessories
C2 Parts & Accessories
C1 Parts & Accessories
Wheels & Tires
Sponsored Ads

Vendor Directory

Old 12-24-2012, 09:35 AM   #1
StanNH
CF Senior Member

Default 2009 C6 Convertible. Perfect Car!

I am selling my beautiful, low mileage 2009 Corvette Convertible. The only "defect" on this car is a few little paint chips that I have touched up on one rear panel. You wouldn't be able to see them if not pointed out to you. I ordered this car new and am the original and only owner. The car shows no wear, tires are excellent, and it's pretty close to showroom condition.

The car is Cyber Gray Metallic with a red interior, has the 3LT package with HUD and power top, polished wheels, the F55 magnetic suspension, bi-mode exhaust, and a six speed manual transmission. I have added the Z51 sway bars, but have the original ones and will provide them at no charge if desired. I also added red lettering to the rear logo, (pictures don't show this), as well as mud flaps. Car does not have NAV, since I always use a portable unit.

The car has LESS than 12,000 miles on it and is covered by the GM extended warranty (GMPP Major Guard) through July, 2014, so it is under warranty. I have replaced the original Delco battery with an Optima Yellow Top, and have done the top recall. It has been serviced by my local Chevy dealer and has no issues at all. The car is currently being stored in my garage and hooked up to a CTEK 3300 battery charger.

I noted this in a later post, but this color combination with this option set is extremely rare, with likely very small numbers ever produced.

I just don't drive the car much, so it's time for it to go. Book is about $39,500 to $42,500 and I would like to get that or close to it. You are responsible for transportation.

Day phone here is 603-837-2345 (work) or 603-837-9194 (home) at night. All PM's will be answered.

Click the image to open in full size.

2009 C6 3LT vert, 6 speed manual, F55, polished wheels, NPP, Cyber Gray with red interior. Z51 sway bars, Pipe Dreams splash guards, and Top Flight front license plate bracket. SOLD

Gone but not forgotten: 2005 silver coupe with red interior, 1SB, MN6, Z51, Corsa Sports.

Last edited by StanNH; 12-27-2012 at 07:51 AM.
StanNH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 11:48 AM   #2
bjs100
CF Senior Member

Vacationing in Attitash and would sure like to bring it home to Nova Scotia. This would be the ultimate Christmas gift !

GLWS !
bjs100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 12:07 PM   #3
StanNH
CF Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjs100 View Post
Vacationing in Attitash and would sure like to bring it home to Nova Scotia. This would be the ultimate Christmas gift !

GLWS !
I would even offer gift wrapping at no additional charge!

2009 C6 3LT vert, 6 speed manual, F55, polished wheels, NPP, Cyber Gray with red interior. Z51 sway bars, Pipe Dreams splash guards, and Top Flight front license plate bracket. SOLD

Gone but not forgotten: 2005 silver coupe with red interior, 1SB, MN6, Z51, Corsa Sports.
Old 12-25-2012, 09:23 PM   #4
moonglowfarm
Support Corvetteforum!

parkergun

Hi StanNH,

Merry Christmas ... hope yours was a good one ! I live in Bedford, NH ... where is this Corvette in NH? Would like to look at it before the snow flies.

Moonglowfarm
moonglowfarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 07:28 AM   #5
StanNH
CF Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonglowfarm View Post
Hi StanNH,

Merry Christmas ... hope yours was a good one ! I live in Bedford, NH ... where is this Corvette in NH? Would like to look at it before the snow flies.

Moonglowfarm
The snow already flew. We picked up 3 inches yesterday with a big one coming in Thursday. I'm in Whitefield, which is 12 miles out of Littleton. (Exit 41 "Littleton/Whitefield" off 93.) Just north of Franconia Notch.

The roads are always well maintained, so after it calms down travel should be fine. Sundays and Mondays are the best days for me if you'd like to see/drive the car.

Old 12-26-2012, 07:56 PM   #6
moonglowfarm
Support Corvetteforum!

parkergun

I have your phone number and will call this weekend after the storm has passed. I'm familiar on location of Littleton, daughter has a place in the notch.
moonglowfarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 07:36 AM   #7
StanNH
CF Senior Member

I was just given this information by another member regarding the rarity of my car:

"I don't know if your aware but your car given the options and color combo is maybe, maybe 1 of 7 cars made. That's being conservative, its more like 3 cars. There were only 393 Cyber Gray cars built, only 64 total convertibles with cobalt red interior, only 309 6 speeds (non Z51) and only 33.7% with F55. Just the exterior and interior combo puts the car at 7 or less. You have no reason to sell the car for anything less then your 42,500, the book values can't take into account super low miles (because the annual average is 15,000 miles) and super rare colors/options. I see 2008's selling for $39,000 let alone an 09 as rare as your car.

...Your car is impossible to replace."

Wow! I hadn't realized this color combination and option set were so unusual. Maybe I should call Jay Leno and see if he's interested.

Old 12-27-2012, 01:50 PM   #8
Silver05GTO
CF Senior Member

Beautiful car, good luck with the sale, free bump
Silver05GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 06:08 PM   #9
Ken_C6
CF Senior Member
St. Jude Donor '09

Any more pics? Are you ever in the Salem/Manchester/Concord area?
Ken_C6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 09:34 PM   #10
DonOH
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Beautiful car. I've long admired the pictures you've posted of it.
DonOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 09:09 AM   #11
StanNH
CF Senior Member

I'm in the White Mountains, about 15 minutes out of Littleton. We're a 1 3/4 hour drive from Manchester.

I have plenty of pictures, but I'm not sure what I can post that shows any more of the car.

Next week I list it on Autotrader ... it well sell quickly after listing there, but I wanted to try the Forum first.

Old 01-06-2013, 09:58 AM   #12
Ken_C6
CF Senior Member
St. Jude Donor '09

Thanks for the quick response. You have a great looking car. Good luck with the sale.
Ken_C6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 10:02 AM   #13
StanNH
CF Senior Member

sold!
Old 01-08-2013, 03:49 PM   #14
vt65
CF Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by StanNH View Post
sold!
love the red interior
vt65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 02:02 PM   #15
geo2000
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StanNH View Post
sold!
Congrats on the sale Stan, great looking vert. I still love those 'gumby's'
geo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 06:48 PM   #16
StanNH
CF Senior Member

Thanks guys! After everything, it went to local guy who knew the car and has bought from me before.
Old 01-09-2013, 06:48 PM

Go Back   Corvette Forum > C6 Corvette, 2005 - 2013 > C6 Corvettes for Sale
Reload this Page 2009 C6 Convertible. Perfect Car!