Go Back   Corvette Forum > C6 Corvette, 2005 - 2013 > C6 Corvettes for Sale
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ Vendor Directory
Search
C6 Corvettes for Sale
Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes Sponsored by
Les Stanford Chevrolet

Welcome to Corvetteforum.com!
Welcome to Corvetteforum.com.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join Corvetteforum.com today!


Corvette Store
 
 
C7 Parts & Accessories
C6 Parts & Accessories
C5 Parts & Accessories
C4 Parts & Accessories
C3 Parts & Accessories
C2 Parts & Accessories
C1 Parts & Accessories
Wheels & Tires
Sponsored Ads
 
 
Vendor Directory
  
Reply
 
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-09-2013, 01:48 AM   #1
Rainmaker
CF Senior Member
 
Member Since: Apr 2007
Location: Austin Texas
Default FS: 2005. Z06 body. Highly modded. 750WHP. Former Andy Green (A&A) personal car.

Car is SOLD.

This was the personal car of Andy Green (owner of A&A Corvette). Here is a link to the ad that Andy ran from which I purchased the car.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-c...-for-sale.html

The engine was built from a new LS7 block.
It has forged crank, rods, and pistons, etc.
Comp Cams 230-240 115-LSA cam. ARP head & main studs.
Ported LS7 Heads with stainless exhaust valves, titanium intake valves, dual springs, titanium retainers, hardened spring bases, etc.
Compression ratio is 10.4
A&A custom 8-rib pulley system with 8” balancer.
A&A supercharger system with T-Trim head unit.
A&A custom fuel system with two pumps and return line.
DeWitt’s radiator with oil cooler.
Coated American Racing headers.
Z06 transmission & differential both upgraded to RPM Level 5 standards.
Ram dual-disk clutch.
C5-Z06 axels (much stronger than the C6-Z06 axels)
Pfadt adjustable coil-over shocks.
Hotchkis sway bars.
Wilwood 14” brakes (6-piston front, 4-piston rear)
CCW T10 wheels (18x10 front, 18x13 rear)
Nitto 275-35/18 tires in front (less than 300 miles on them)
M&H Racemaster drag radials 345-35/18 in rear. (less than 300 miles on them)
Borla 3” exhaust with X-pipe and high-flow cats.
It has a powder-coated welded-in rollbar.
It has a boost gauge, fuel pressure gauge and shift light on the A-pillar.
CCW T10 18x13 rear wheels, 18x10 front wheels.
It has a full-width rear spoiler.

When I bought the car from Andy, I told him I wanted a conservative tune that wouldn’t give me trouble. It makes 750-RWHP on 91 octane (no meth). The car passed emissions testing in California.

When Andy did the conversion, he removed every body part from the car. All body parts are OE. Andy said it cost him (even with his discounts) over $12,000 for the conversion and paint. Even the interior was converted; the seats are from a 2007 Z06. The paint will put any factory paint job to shame. It is absolutely beautiful. My DD is a silver C6; they look night and day different.

I had a local company that specializes in “clear bras” install it on the car. It is applied to: the entire front bumper of the car, entire front fenders, the headlights, half of the hood, rocker panels under the doors, fronts of the side mirrors, the entire rear scoop area (rear brake vent).

The car has been garaged 100% of the time I’ve owned it. I’ve never driven it out of the Austin area. I’ve never raced it. The car is a 2005, and has 17,996 miles. It has every option including HUD, NAV, and seat heaters. It has a clean carfax, and a clear title. The car looks great, runs great, and needs nothing.

Priced at $41,000.

Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by Rainmaker; 01-11-2013 at 03:49 PM.
Rainmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 05:14 PM   #2
camaro402
CF Senior Member
 
camaro402's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jul 2007
Location: San Angelo Texas
Default

Damn if I could sell my 04 z06 I would be all over this
camaro402 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 03:47 PM   #3
Rainmaker
CF Senior Member
 
Member Since: Apr 2007
Location: Austin Texas
Default

I have a deposit on the car. It is SOLD.

I appreciate all the interest in the car I received from Corvette Forum.

Rainmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 11:14 PM   #4
D&A'sDad
CF Senior Member
 
Member Since: Jul 2007
Location: Jax FL
Default

Sold to me-bought two on the forum- CRAZY that they are/were both A&A builds ......also have sold two via this forum
D&A'sDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 06:43 AM   #5
WayneCar
CF Senior Member
 
Member Since: Nov 2000
Location: Harrisonburg Virginia
Default

Congratulatins on the purchase!
You moved much quicker than my indecisive a$$.
Wayne
__________________
'02 Quicksilver Z06
Procharger P1SC-1, Dynatech LT Headers, X-Pipe,
Hi-Flo Cats, Corsa Indy Pacecar Exhaust.
487whp/461wtq @5.5 lbs boost
WayneCar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 08:50 AM   #6
D&A'sDad
CF Senior Member
 
Member Since: Jul 2007
Location: Jax FL
Default

Thanks....having just sold in June my A&A built and installed stroker(04 coupe) that I purchased from a CA based forum member and knowing that car was rock solid with 60k on the clock when I sold it

.....and I have been looking for a modified c6 Z well this car ....I had to jump ..I mean if a customers car was as solid as that stroker then to get the owner of A&A personaly built machine and the gent I bought it from has only put 3k on the odometer plus 5k in new wheels
D&A'sDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 09:25 AM   #7
1 BAD BURB
CF Senior Member
St. Jude Donor '06
 
1 BAD BURB's Avatar
 
Member Since: Mar 2005
Location: Minnetonka MN
Send a message via AIM to 1 BAD BURB
Default

Gosh I hope you know it's not a z06... A great deal nonetheless.
1 BAD BURB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 02:05 PM   #8
Fartpipe
CF Senior Member
 
Fartpipe's Avatar
 
Member Since: Sep 2006
Location: Lancaster, Pa.
Send a message via AIM to Fartpipe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 BAD BURB View Post
Gosh I hope you know it's not a z06... A great deal nonetheless.
That was a fast sale...
Fartpipe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 02:37 PM   #9
D&A'sDad
CF Senior Member
 
Member Since: Jul 2007
Location: Jax FL
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 BAD BURB View Post
Gosh I hope you know it's not a z06... A great deal nonetheless.
Well I doos live in the deep south but I dids have enough cents to see in the top line of the add that it is a z06 "body".....and i does knows that I dont dink they mades many of dem z06's in 2005

I must ask: would one rather have a "real" z06 modded at billy bobs cam and corn chop shop or this clone modded by Andy at A&A as his personal ride ???..... just sayin
D&A'sDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 03:44 PM   #10
TWS Racing
CF Senior Member
 
TWS Racing's Avatar
 
Member Since: Oct 2012
Location: Austin TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 BAD BURB View Post
Gosh I hope you know it's not a z06.
/not sure if serious/

A 2005 ZO6 would be a rare find indeed.
TWS Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 05:12 PM   #11
D&A'sDad
CF Senior Member
 
Member Since: Jul 2007
Location: Jax FL
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWS Racing View Post
/not sure if serious/

A 2005 ZO6 would be a rare find indeed.
just having some fun seriousley
D&A'sDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 08:16 PM   #12
sdunn
CF Senior Member
 
Member Since: Mar 2008
Location: Round Rock Tx
Default

I know this car very well. It is described exactly as it states. Sorry to see it leave our town. Congrats on the sale and to the new owner on the purchase.
sdunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 08:21 PM   #13
1 BAD BURB
CF Senior Member
St. Jude Donor '06
 
1 BAD BURB's Avatar
 
Member Since: Mar 2005
Location: Minnetonka MN
Send a message via AIM to 1 BAD BURB
Default

Lol. Was sorta a joking point.

Honestly, I feel it's "ricer-ish" to have Z06 logos on the car if its NoT a Z06. And I'd rather have a real Z then a c6 with a wide body kit. Just my personal opinion.

Either way, I thought this car was an awesome deal and I would have looked into it myself but its silver and I swore I'd never buy another silver car.
Good luck with the car, totally awesome build from a reputable builder!
1 BAD BURB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 08:25 PM   #14
pnewt
CF Senior Member
 
pnewt's Avatar
 
Member Since: Aug 2002
Location: Milan Indiana
pnewt50
Default A&a

Danny,awesome car. tell me you aren't going to use this as a daily driver too!!!!!!!! Your old one is still going strong and may be going to a new home in Va. Found a 69 Camaro rs/ss big block I'm looking at seriously. Best of luck with the new ride. Going to drive it home across country again??? Paul
pnewt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 02:05 PM   #15
D&A'sDad
CF Senior Member
 
Member Since: Jul 2007
Location: Jax FL
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnewt View Post
Danny,awesome car. tell me you aren't going to use this as a daily driver too!!!!!!!! Your old one is still going strong and may be going to a new home in Va. Found a 69 Camaro rs/ss big block I'm looking at seriously. Best of luck with the new ride. Going to drive it home across country again??? Paul

Thanks Paul.....and it will be a semi-daily driver and now I am waiting on the shipping brokers 2nd driver to not cancel... so no I will not be driving this one to Florida

Is a forum member buying the stroker?

Enjoy the big block
D&A'sDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 11:37 PM   #16
D&A'sDad
CF Senior Member
 
Member Since: Jul 2007
Location: Jax FL
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
Car is SOLD.

This was the personal car of Andy Green (owner of A&A Corvette). Here is a link to the ad that Andy ran from which I purchased the car.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-c...-for-sale.html

The engine was built from a new LS7 block.
It has forged crank, rods, and pistons, etc.
Comp Cams 230-240 115-LSA cam. ARP head & main studs.
Ported LS7 Heads with stainless exhaust valves, titanium intake valves, dual springs, titanium retainers, hardened spring bases, etc.
Compression ratio is 10.4
A&A custom 8-rib pulley system with 8” balancer.
A&A supercharger system with T-Trim head unit.
A&A custom fuel system with two pumps and return line.
DeWitt’s radiator with oil cooler.
Coated American Racing headers.
Z06 transmission & differential both upgraded to RPM Level 5 standards.
Ram dual-disk clutch.
C5-Z06 axels (much stronger than the C6-Z06 axels)
Pfadt adjustable coil-over shocks.
Hotchkis sway bars.
Wilwood 14” brakes (6-piston front, 4-piston rear)
CCW T10 wheels (18x10 front, 18x13 rear)
Nitto 275-35/18 tires in front (less than 300 miles on them)
M&H Racemaster drag radials 345-35/18 in rear. (less than 300 miles on them)
Borla 3” exhaust with X-pipe and high-flow cats.
It has a powder-coated welded-in rollbar.
It has a boost gauge, fuel pressure gauge and shift light on the A-pillar.
CCW T10 18x13 rear wheels, 18x10 front wheels.
It has a full-width rear spoiler.

When I bought the car from Andy, I told him I wanted a conservative tune that wouldn’t give me trouble. It makes 750-RWHP on 91 octane (no meth). The car passed emissions testing in California.

When Andy did the conversion, he removed every body part from the car. All body parts are OE. Andy said it cost him (even with his discounts) over $12,000 for the conversion and paint. Even the interior was converted; the seats are from a 2007 Z06. The paint will put any factory paint job to shame. It is absolutely beautiful. My DD is a silver C6; they look night and day different.

I had a local company that specializes in “clear bras” install it on the car. It is applied to: the entire front bumper of the car, entire front fenders, the headlights, half of the hood, rocker panels under the doors, fronts of the side mirrors, the entire rear scoop area (rear brake vent).

The car has been garaged 100% of the time I’ve owned it. I’ve never driven it out of the Austin area. I’ve never raced it. The car is a 2005, and has 17,996 miles. It has every option including HUD, NAV, and seat heaters. It has a clean carfax, and a clear title. The car looks great, runs great, and needs nothing.

Priced at $41,000.

Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
WOW Jim the transporter got here at 7 tonight...... DARN

I have not had anytime for foreplay yet but first 2 mile drive and look in the dark
D&A'sDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 11:37 PM
 
Go Back   Corvette Forum > C6 Corvette, 2005 - 2013 > C6 Corvettes for Sale
Reload this Page FS: 2005. Z06 body. Highly modded. 750WHP. Former Andy Green (A&A) personal car.
 
 
 
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Click for Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bringing my C5 into the 21st century Mr.TT C5 General 70 01-21-2014 12:08 PM
FS: C5Z front and rear leaf springs with bolts Mr.TT Southern California 6 12-05-2012 03:05 PM
A few laps around Michigan Speedway litpy C5 General 14 12-04-2012 11:02 AM
New Price Used ICONZ 19/20 Wheel Combo AHHSOME C6 C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted 8 08-06-2011 12:50 PM
Austin Area Car Meet Saturday Evenings Rainmaker Southwest 120 01-11-2009 01:50 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:55 PM.


Emails & Password Backup