Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

WTB: Auto GS in PA/NJ/DE area

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2013, 09:11 PM
chrisd0729
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default WTB: Auto GS in PA/NJ/DE area

It may be a sign... I was planning to get out of the Vette world for a bit and put my C4 up for sale, with plans to purchase an AC Cobra replica. Long story short, the deal fell through and it's the only one I found that I liked in 6 months of searching. I'm now convinced the same $$ would provide me more practical use in a C6 Grand Sport. Hence, I'm not leaving the Vette world any time soon!

I'm looking for 2010-2011 automatic in Blade Silver or Cyber Grey and prefer the black or grey wheels. I'll take chrome wheels if the rest of the car meets my needs. Doesn't have to be fully loaded however, looking for at least HUD and hopefully NPP.

I can travel up to 75 miles from Philadelphia, PA to purchase.

Any leads are much appreciated.

Last edited by chrisd0729; 01-29-2013 at 09:31 PM.
Old 02-07-2013, 09:03 AM
bunkle
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 08

if your not set on a GS I have a 08 blk coupe 3lt interior package . no issues two tone sport seats ,nav ,hud , carbon fiber consol . chrome rims . hit me up for pics ,wayne4rcrs@aol.com . I'm in New Jersey 08089
Old 02-09-2013, 04:48 AM
ScottsLS3
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by chrisd0729
It may be a sign... I was planning to get out of the Vette world for a bit and put my C4 up for sale, with plans to purchase an AC Cobra replica. Long story short, the deal fell through and it's the only one I found that I liked in 6 months of searching. I'm now convinced the same $$ would provide me more practical use in a C6 Grand Sport. Hence, I'm not leaving the Vette world any time soon!

I'm looking for 2010-2011 automatic in Blade Silver or Cyber Grey and prefer the black or grey wheels. I'll take chrome wheels if the rest of the car meets my needs. Doesn't have to be fully loaded however, looking for at least HUD and hopefully NPP.

I can travel up to 75 miles from Philadelphia, PA to purchase.

Any leads are much appreciated.
PM'ed you.

Get notified of new replies

To WTB: Auto GS in PA/NJ/DE area

Quick Reply: WTB: Auto GS in PA/NJ/DE area