We will be parting with our 2007 Z06 and thought we would list it on the Forum first. I’ve attached several pictures and have more for the asking.
Here are the major details:
• The exterior color is Victory Red and the interior is the rare red and Ebony Black 2LZ package which includes the premium Bose system, navigation, heated seats, etc. I believe it has virtually every option offered that year.
• The engine is bone stock except for the ZR1 air filter and BB Fusion exhaust - which we really like. It also has a switch in the center console to control the exhaust mode.
• The car now has 15,870 miles on it and it's been very well maintained by myself with frequent oil & filter changes, clutch fluid changes along with the usual Zaino polishing. We are the second owners.
• We have receipts for everything we've done to the car including the maintenance records, original Carfax and the original records such as the window sticker, owners manual, etc.
• A nice bonus is that we have the transferrable GMPP Extended Warranty which runs through Feb, 2015.
• Below is a detailed list of the things we’ve added to the car. The major changes include the CCW forged billet and polished wheels; Michelin Pilot Sport 2 run-flat tires; DBA 4000 slotted brake rotors; Carbotech ceramic brake pads; stainless mesh grills; interior upgrades such as custom leather console & arm rests, Lloyds floor and cargo mats, aluminum pedals, chrome door sills; a complete clear-bra for the front, rocker panels and rear brake ducts as well as the Apsis front splash shields and a custom engine compartment including our one-off design billet intake cover and painted engine covers. We know we can't recoup much of what we've added but it does make the car distinctive and the upgrades have really improved the appearance and overall performance. I was a bit surprised at what the changes we’ve made came to as they totaled over $13k. From past experience it’s easy to lose track.....
• We also have the stock parts we changed including the original polished wheels and Goodyear tires and all would go with the car if wanted. We would also include an indoor car cover, the three volume set of Service Manuals and the jacking pucks.
This is the detailed list of accessories. I also have a list which shows the prices for each item.
Stainless mesh front grill; front fender grills; rear brake duct and intake grill – Race Mesh & Apsis
Front License Plate Mount – Top Flight
Painted door handles and rear spoiler – RPI Designs
Front Splash Guards – Apsis
Painted front and rear license plate frames – RPI Designs
Clear Bra on nose, rocker panels, front lights and around rear brake ducts – 3M
Custom Billet Aluminum engine cover – my design and one of only three made.
Painted engine covers in body color
Painted covers for brake, clutch, radiator shroud and coolant tank
Chrome accessory caps for all reservoirs
BB Fusion Dual Mode Exhaust System
LG Exhaust Dual Mode switch
ZR1 Air Filter
New battery and serpentine belts
Lloyds Z06 logo floor and cargo mats
Custom leather door arm rests
Custom leather center console cover
Chrome door sill protectors
Aluminum throttle and dead pedals
Radar detector mount and wiring
Center console and cup holder insulators
Wheels & Brakes:
CCW 505 full polished forged billet aluminum wheels and Gorilla wheel locks
Michelin Pilot Sport 2 run-flat tires
DBA 400 brake rotors with high temp painted hats and centers
Carbotech “Bobcat” brake pads
Service manuals – three volume set
Indoor Car Cover
The car is in excellent condition inside and out and has always been well maintained by myself. It’s been fortunate enough to receive awards at many shows including Corvettes @ Carlisle and Super Chevy. While we have done a few pace laps at Watkins Glen once the car has never been tracked and there have been no accidents.
The title is in hand and we can provide the VIN for anyone wanting to check the Carfax.
Our asking price is $47,900 with both the CCW wheels and the original wheels or, if preferred, $45,900 with the original factory polished wheels only. In reviewing the Blue Book value estimates and prices on e-Bay our asking price seems in line with what we’ve seen even without considering the value of the things we've added or the GMPP. We’re willing to work with anyone seriously interested in the car.
Additional pictures of the Z06 and other cars we have restored or built are on our web site at: http://www.richsclassiccorvettes.com/
We would be happy to answer any questions and can be contacted by e-mail at richsclassiccorvettes@***.net
Thank you for taking a look.