Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

2008 Chevrolet Corvette

Old 07-23-2013, 11:08 AM
0CollectorCarNation
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2008 Chevrolet Corvette

Very nice 2008 Z06 Corvette. Has tinted windows, full blackout kit, custom billet grille, 427 emblems on hood and chrome rear enhancement plate. Interior is perfect and the paint has very few small chips from normal wear on the front bumper. I have a dealers license so I list everything I buy wether I like it or not and I don't care if I sell this one or not so no low ball offers. Car doesn't have a thing wrong with it and its my daily driver and is a very nice car.It has everything except NAV, I had one just like it with NAV and never used it so I didn't care if this one had it or not. It has 42,000 miles on it. When you do a carfax it shows that its a lemon buy back and I have the report from the dealership where they couldn't duplicate what the owner was griping about which was a check engine light coming on and there has been no warning lights of any kind come on since I've owned it either. The previous owner said he thinks he had buyers remorse and didn't wanna pay for it anymore so he complained so much to the dealership so he could use the buyback.

http://www.collectorcarnation.com/C6...html?aid=32806

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2008 Chevrolet Corvette