Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

WTT for c6 800whp twin turbo 350z 6 speed ohio

Old 10-28-2013, 02:51 AM
greedygenius
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTT for c6 800whp twin turbo 350z 6 speed ohio

49xxx miles
6 speed
ohio 45005
$32,500

Will consider trades and cash offers im interested in pretty much anything as a trade so dont be affraid to make an offer will do trade straight up or + cash either way

Built by AAM(altered atmosphere motorsports)
Brand new 0 mile vq35 was used for the build has darton sleeves, jim wolf cams,headstuds,forged bottom end rated for 1000+rwhp ect its a fully built motor top to bottom the only thing stock is the heads.I have literally over 35k in receipts from the motor and turbo kit alone. The turbo kit is a custom upgraded JWT/Greddy 20g kit the turbos have ceramic housings, billet wheels and spool almost instantly. Some of the other parts haltech ecu,endless brakes(look them up over $6500) tein electronic adjustable suspension which allows you to soften the front and rear for daily driving or cruising,make the front and rear stiff for auto cross, set it up for drag racing ect with the touch of a button.It also has a cyrO2 kit that sprays cO2 into the intercooler to cool the charge basically a nitrous kit without the harmful affects of nitrous.It has a built 6 speed transmission with billet shift forks,syncros and input/output shafts.The clutch is an exeddy twin dish stage IV.As far as the tuning goes you can switch from a 93 octane pump gas 545rwhp 10psi daily driving tune to a 16.5 psi E85 tune that makes 680rwhp and also a 22.5psi e85 tune that made 795rwhp and 825ft lbs of torque with 1600cc injectors running out of fuel at 5100rpm it now has 2000cc injectors and should make every bit of 825hp and 850ish torque if not more, The cryO2 kit will also add another 40+rwhp depending on how hot it is outside. On a hot humid day it will pick up alot of power with the cryo kit, on a 40 degree night it doesn’t make as big of a difference but still very noticeable. As far as wheels and tires goes it has enkei FPR1s with 315/30/18 Hoosier DOT street legal drag radials on the rear with 245/30/18 Pirellis on the front. Vibrant exhaust no mufflers, cats or resonators yes its loud if you get on it, cruising it sounds about like a subaru wrx/sti with an exhaust. Some of the factory features cruise control, power heated pass and driver seats power windows locks air conditioner heat front and rear wipers etc. everything works this is a 100% street car the only difference between this car and a stock 350z is the clutch is a little stiff, the exhaust is louder and you can embarrass corvettes, mustangs or whatever else at will.I have multiple videos of it in action racing and beating 750+ rwhp gt500's nitrous c6 vettes ect.This is a super nice clean car with a clean title and is an absolute monster on the highway. Ill try to list all the mods below but there is so much many mods its hard to get them all receipts can be provided to anyone interested.if the filters was removed, water meth injection kit added and the boost was turned up this would easily by a 1000whp car, it was on pump gas and low boost up until this summer when I got bored with the 550hp its still on a very conservative setup and has a lot left in it if you want to go that route.

Engine fuel turbo and electronics
Brand new VQ35 from Nissan 4000 miles on build(45k when built, 49K now)
Darton sleeves .30 over
JE pistons 8.5:1 compression
AAM Eg Rods
ARP head studs l19
ARP main studs
HKS head gaskets
JWT Cams
Micro polished crank
Rev UP oil pump
JWT 20g twin kit with greddy upgrade billet wheels and ceramic housings and AAM custom oil cooler kit
HKS SSQV
HKS EVC VI boost controller
AAM billet oil pan spacer
AAM/JWT oil return line kit
Dtec 4 bar pressure senor
Haltech ECU
Twin Walbro GSS 342
2000cc injectors
AAM spec fuel return system
CryO2 kit (sprays cO2 into intercooler to cool charge picked up 40whp on a 85 degree day on dyno)

Suspension

Endless 6pot front 345mm 4 pot rear brakes
Full Tein electronically adjustable suspension
Spohn swaybar
Tein EDFC controller

Trans
Billet syncros
Billet shift forks
Billet input and output shaft
Exeddy stage IV twin disc clutch rated for 950 ft LBS

Misc
18x9 18x10.5 enkei rpf1s brand new
Fronts are 245 35 18 goodyear eagles
2 sets of rear tires 275 45 18 GY eagle and 315 30 18 Hoosier DOT street legal drag radial
Heated seats
Leather
Power everything
AC/Heat
Carbon fiber antenna
Badges removed besides the size”Z” badge
VeilSide wing
Great paint
50k miles on body and title 4-5k on build and all mods
4500rpm 2 step( will shoot flames lol)
Vibrant exhaust
Its been 12.0 at 118 on 93 pump gas and 10.0 at 144 on 22#s e85 has the MPH to go mid 9s but with the low profile drag radials it didn’t hook up very well best 60 ft was a 1.7 with a 15/16 wheel and a slick it should 60 1.5ish and go 9.5’s on a good pass

Some of the receipts below keep in mind this car has had multiple “stages” of the build some of the parts on the list was installed and then upgraded I only scanned some of the receipts to give a basic idea of the parts.I have over 15 pages of receipts with over 40k in parts not including dyno time,wheels tires ect.

idle walk around

interior

interior/ adjustable suspension
5th gear 65mph 22#s on the 315 hoosiers shows how fast it spools roads was cold it will hook up from a roll if you heat the tires up as you will see in the videos below.

350z vs a 2011 GT500 with a 2.8KB blower on 22-24#s of boost 700+rwhp watch at :13 and 6:30

350z vs HCI nitrous c6 corvette

2 step

edit:
apparently I have to put exactly what im wanting to trade for, like i said in the original post im open to pretty much anything but what I would prefer is a c5/c6 with atleast bolt ons, under 100k miles unless its a c6 z06, im not big on yellow for the most part but i will consider it. auto or 6 speed doesnt matter no salvage titles and I would prefer something in the midwest or someone that is willing to come to me.
Old 10-28-2013, 05:58 PM
greedygenius
Advanced

bump
Old 10-29-2013, 03:44 PM
greedygenius
Advanced

bump
Old 11-02-2013, 07:20 AM
greedygenius